Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022) | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
[QUOtTE="ThemeParkGuru, post: 488931, member: 8149"]Thanks I'm redoing it to have tinker belle it will be up in a minute[/QUOTE]
Heck,that's even better. I don't think you can one up that.

And cleaned up again.

Please let's not derail any more threads with pages of back and forth. If you have a problem with what someone posted, and it's not getting resolved... please contact us.

"Briman, they're misusing apostrophes again!"

Reactions: Joel
Today we need to add the word "War" to the welcome...As in "Civil War". ;)Where's BriMan when you need him?:lol:

im-the-captain-now-gif-240x180.jpg

Everybody just goes so crazy when I leave! I'm gone for one day and everybody loses their minds!

Sorry to bring up an old thread.
I'm hearing of major issues on Mummy this week, seemingly rows 3&4 of most ride vehicles are being left empty, causing wait times to soar and express hitting 60mins!
Few people have mentioned "weight" as the issue, as per a previous post on here by myself, the last time I rode, the car struggled to accelerate up the launch hill, issue with the launch? Or possibly a part needing replaced on the track?

I'm hearing of major issues on Mummy this week, seemingly rows 3&4 of most ride vehicles are being left empty, causing wait times to soar and express hitting 60mins!
Few people have mentioned "weight" as the issue, as per a previous post on here by myself, the last time I rode, the car struggled to accelerate up the launch hill, issue with the launch? Or possibly a part needing replaced on the track?
We rode it on Tuesday and did not see those issues.

Yeah sorry, by this week I mean since TM previews of horror nights, I think yesterday was the worst and even right now they are currently only loading rows 1&2 of every car, earlier today they were sending every second car round empty (as well as half loaded cars) I'm not sure if this is an operational thing (not enough staff) or mechanical?
Although I'd bet a large amount on it being mechanical.
A few people thought it was to slow down the masses during HHN and take the strain off the houses but it's the same currently during the day

Thanks for the update, maybe it's due to the launch system, that's my only thought. I'll inquire.

Reactions: Joel and JoeCamel