Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022)

I'll miss Reggie. Brendan is absolutely responsible for his death btw!!1!!1!
They could always move him to the entrance of F&F, don't even need to change the dialog warning guests to stay away. ;)

I know some people mentioned earlier that they'd be fine with the false station being removed but it still works. On my trip there recently I got the pleasure of being on the ride with someone who actually fell for it, so it still tricks unsuspecting riders from time to time.

I hope this downtime means they'll also put some attention on the AAs so they're not so janky.

Revenge of the Mummy has officially closed for scheduled maintenance at Universal Studios Florida, with construction walls being set up overnight.

and for @Cup_Of_Coffee - check the end of the video.

Revenge of the Mummy has officially closed for scheduled maintenance at Universal Studios Florida, with construction walls being set up overnight.

and for @Cup_Of_Coffee - check the end of the video.

Brian, thank you so much for this. Truly just made my day (and I’m having a rough one), so this is super appreciated!

Also new Monster candles.

Think there's any chance we get a new merchandise line for the Monsters when this opens? Besides candles, of course.

Seems like most of the current Monsters merch variety one can find in the park (or CityWalk) has been unchanged for a while.