Revenge of the Mummy (USH) | Page 59 | Inside Universal Forums

Revenge of the Mummy (USH)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Not sure if anyone else has brought it up, but I rode today and saw the Eclipse effect in the queue working. I don’t think I’ve ever seen it work; it’s usually just black. Also there was a lot more fog/mist in the finale scene than I’m used to.
View attachment 20387

Where were you sitting on the train? If you sit in the last two rows, the fog completely engulfs you and if you sit in the front two, you barely notice the fog.

My favorite story's of this ride will always be ones of my friends waiting like 2 hours for it and their dad getting off saying "we waited 2 hours for that....it was so short"

I really felt that way as a kid, if you walk on it its a great ride but for me anything over 20 mins is too much for the state of this ride and length
It is fun don't get me wrong but its a ride I really can't wait in line for long.

The whole pre show is up on YouTube BTW.
So is the whole ride. If you dig deep enough, the defunct finale ending too (which now i need to look up again).

Speaking of the ending, it lacked the fog. Not having the fog at least really ends the ride on a "meh".

I was lucky enough to witness the eclipse on Tuesday. Exciting stuff during the 20th anniversary!
20240627_175621.jpg
Sponsored by Imhotep

I do miss the "wall of mummy" (and the figures) that used to be at the top of the exit stairs. The plain unthemed walls are depressing. Even if this coaster bites the dust & gets buried beneath the sand within a year or 3, I still wish we had Boris Karloff, Brendan Fraiser, & even Tom Cruise's mummy featured on the walls again. It's the little touches that help keep the immersion alive (theme & studio).
/End nitpick

I personally think the Mummy will be around for a few more years…at least until the Olympics. With that said, are the seriously never going to at least *try* to bring back the old ending? At least in some form?