(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live? | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
posted similar in the IOA SFX thread

Which movies from the series would be expect the inspiration to come from? Want to re watch but really don't have the time to watch them all and cant remember which movie prominently feature MoM

MoM is in movie 4? I know that 5 is the biggie in the books. (I swear she was on drugs when she wrote that one.) 7 does have special and important scenes but is already covered by EFG. I say five, and add a nod to the brain with tentacles moment from the book. :saywhat:

P.S. My favorite line from 5 is, "Just look at him! He's gone yumpy!".

Last edited:
Reactions: Felipe
MoM is in movie 4? I know that 5 is the biggie in the books. (I swear she was on drugs when she wrote that one.) 7 does have special and important scenes but is already covered by EFG. I say five, and add a nod to the brain with tentacles moment from the book. :saywhat:

P.S. My favorite line from 5 is, "Just look at him! He's gone yumpy!".

4 features the MoM courtroom scene.

Reactions: Legacy
1335.gif
I would spend my next Orlando trip exclusively at universal if this happened

4 features the MoM courtroom scene.

I guess you mean the the Barty Crouch Jr. scene in the pensieve?

Id love to get you two in a room with my Niece, she is such a potter head, shes reads the books and then starts right over again, goodness knows how many times shes seen the movies. I've done numerous HP quizzes with her and she rarely gets anything wrong I reckon you two could give her a run for her money though. Oh and Filepe, he probably be champion LOL

Reactions: Felipe
I kind of just want MoM to be a pretty tame ride through the Ministry.

Sort of like a Potter version of the Haunted Mansion.

My ideal play for this would be for the coaster to be a little more intense than Journey and for something family friendly, like a Haunted Mansion type ride for USF.

I also love the idea by @Disneyhead for a Land type set up with two family rides extending off from that.

If they build two HP rides in USF, along with 3 for Nintendo plus T2 and Shrek replacements. USF is going to be in incredible shape.

How many attractions would that be all in? Not to mention absolutely solid attractions across the board plus relatively still new.

I'm pretty sure Legacy was joking yall. The post came after people kept making MoM's footprint bigger and bigger with no good reason. :lol:
Unless they're taking it out for the ride and using FFL for another show, a Harry Potter show? Remember, they only gave a 4 day notice on a twister, and Men in Black is out dated as it is....