Rumor (Now Confirmed): Super Silly Fun Land | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Rumor (Now Confirmed): Super Silly Fun Land

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Do you think Hollywood may be getting "Super Silly Fun Land"?

• Total voters
If the Super Silly Fun Land really does go in that prime spot, it would be nice if they put in at least one ride. I know there's no space for a Ferris wheel but maybe an attraction like the scrambler? I don't know, but I think the concept is great and it'd be a shame if it were just midway games.
Maybe they can squeeze in the Kudos and Krang spinner in the corner, but obviously retheme it to the land.

I don't think there's any room for any type of ride, even a small spinner. I mean, a small spinner (please theme it to flying fluffy unicorns, omg) MIGHT work if they squeeze it in, but with the Minion Mayhem ride exit being close by most likely, it doesn't seem logical. Another thing is, the spinner would need a queue. Short queue, but a queue nonetheless, and I don't think thered be room, especially with the games around it.

It would definitely be nice though :)

What else do you guys think can fit in there? It seems that not a ride but what else?? Maybe the midway games and how about carnival food?? I mean like stands with Corn Dogs, lemonade, pretzels (good ones), Ice cream, etc? At least it's more than games since it seems there is no way to fit a ride there (unless engineers say it's ok to put something light there)

Maybe we'll see a frozen chocolate-covered banana stand.  :lol:

There's even a rumored dining option in that area. I'm sure we would've heard something about that by now, but what do you guys think?

Wow....so...there will still be a water play area in this location afterall! And there will be a dry play area as well. This is all definitely to makeup for the loss of Curious George and the ball pit shooter arena. And there will be a spinner afterall? Wow. I sincerely didn't think there was room! Curious how they'll squeeze all this in! I have faith in Universal. I'm excited how it will turn out.

Wow....so...there will still be a water play area in this location afterall! And there will be a dry play area as well. This is all definitely to makeup for the loss of Curious George and the ball pit shooter arena. And there will be a spinner afterall? Wow. I sincerely didn't think there was room! Curious how they'll squeeze all this in! I have faith in Universal. I'm excited how it will turn out.
it said view of silly super fun land. reminds me of a ferriswheel.

sorry for posting but now the website announced the ride and look.

Haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta be honest. I am quite stoked about what USH is doing: King Kong 360, Transformers, DM + SSFL, Universal Plaza, Harry Potter, plus all of the future expansion.  This is quite an exciting time for USH and it's fans!!!
I agree with all those things just imagine it as the dca expansion sure it has it's problems but it's great to the lord almighty!

Reactions: Jonathan
I am very surprised at what they're including now. An entire dry play area, an entire wet play area, and an entire ride that has a view of all of Super Silly Fun Land?? All I can say is "WOW." Maybe we will, in fact, be getting a little ferris wheel.

If they will have a wet and dry play area plus a possible kids ride i dout will see any games in this area as one will distract from the other. I thought when the plaza opened that the games would get a re theme but not move anywhere. Besides i dont think UNI will be trying to give away character merchandise on a game. What prizes area currently available?