RUSH HOUR THE RIDE | Inside Universal Forums

RUSH HOUR THE RIDE

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 4, 2013
Come on now just think about all the possibility's if it actually happens, I would go to USH every day lol and isn't Rush Hour 4 in development? B)    

it was a joke, sorry?
I checked my calenda and it's not April... mmm suspicious...

Rush Hour?? Really??  Bourne would be an Universal property that is better known and has better quality, but I don't know how you could translate that into a ride, i don't know if it's even possible 

Word of advice for everyone: unless it's a ridiculous comment that is obviously a joke, it's very difficult to sense sarcasm or jokes online sometimes. Make sure to actually state that it's a joke or wink or something. But it's no worries :)

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest, I always thought the sunglasses face just meant "I'm feelin' cool" or "cool/chill" :p Haha

On a different note, a Rush Hour SHOW (if it was Universal owned) would be fun actually. A combo of comedy and action stunts. But again, I'd rather see more Universal owned attractions

It's hostility towards the movie :p  ... I really hate those movies... but if it's between that or Lethal Weapon, I'll say Lethal Weapon. But since non are Universal properties... Bourne would actually make a good stunt show, with cars, chases, explosions and such...

Reactions: Jerry 92602