Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash (Construction Thread) | Page 45 | Inside Universal Forums

Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash (Construction Thread)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting how the queue holds up to 30 mins of stand-by. Somewhat confirms the virtual queue will only be used on busy points of the day. Probably won’t be used at all on the off-season weekdays when they’re open 10am-6pm.

Laist also went and wrote “That appeal to kids also includes an exit through the gift shop — which Corfino heavily hinted may feature the opportunity to purchase a stuffed copy of the puppy you were during the ride. Parents, hide your wallets... The line has no rails, using in-storyline objects like couches to help steer you in the right direction. There are Easter eggs along the way, like mail slots you can peek through to see what your pet pals are up to.”

Really sounds like UOR made a mistake not building this at the same time. Hopefully they rectify that mistake
If reception is good I beleive someone mentioned it was designed to fit the Shrek 4-D building, so one can hope the ride delivers. Idk if it’s too soon but this would be PERFECT for 2022.

Reactions: belloq87
The link is leading to a "Page not found" page.

Weird.

Weird.
Had the same issue, this link works though :thumbsup:

Interesting how the queue holds up to 30 mins of stand-by. Somewhat confirms the virtual queue will only be used on busy points of the day. Probably won’t be used at all on the off-season weekdays when they’re open 10am-6pm.
This is the same as Volcano Bay, where all rides (aside from one) are virtual queue, but hold ~30 minutes worth of queue. This should be expected.

This is the same as Volcano Bay, where all rides (aside from one) are virtual queue, but hold ~30 minutes worth of queue. This should be expected.
Honestly makes sense to me to have at least some queue space. Mainly for days that are slow enough not to warrant VQ they have a viable alternative.

Really hope this comes to UOR eventually because this looks like a winner.

The queue sounds to use the Fallon smart system of having people available for a ride and a holding area that is fun to explore, I like that better than a regular queue.

With the "Otto's Toys" sign I have my name now in a universal Studios theme park!
I was already happy to have the Otto Award in the Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy (Dutch version, the English version is Rory).

It looks fantastic, and is just what this park needs. The level of detail is phenomenal, and even though it was still very much a construction zone during our tour, there was already so much to take in. Can't wait for you all to see it for yourselves!

Thank you!
Good to hear we have a quality new family attraction - and one unique to Hollywood... for now :)

Were you tempted to offer your support in painting that bit of the facade they missed! ;) ;) ;)

Reactions: Sydney
SLOP’s ride time has been confirmed to be between 4 and 5 minutes, according to Jon Corfino from Universal. He confirrms this at the 5 minute mark of the following video:

Interesting. Niles at TPI also said 5 minutes last week.The building's smaller than the original two versions with a different ride system, which were 4 minutes. But if the 5 minutes is true, the ride is longer, time wise. It must be a really slow moving omnimover, which is fine with me. More time to take everything in.

I am just thrilled for this ride. SLOP is one of my favorite franchises honestly, it’s gotten my entire family to the theatre each time there’s a film and they’re just so cute. Very well built characters for an A+ theme park attraction. I cannot wait to see what Universal has done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.