Should Universal Parks be more Nostalgic? | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Should Universal Parks be more Nostalgic?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Speaking of Nostalgia, USF's 30th is 2 days after the parks re-open. Wonder if we'll see any anniversary specific merch after the success of this stuff.

The reports are that "more" is coming, though what that exactly means is anyone's guess. Another wave of glasses (Hitchcock, Earthquake, Horror Makeup, and maybe Ghostbusters?) would be great.

My dream would be a set of pins for all the opening year attractions.

I got the mug. Might not be able to make the trip down this year, so my morning coffee will be a nice reminder of my favorite place. Might grab the shot glass too in due time

Reactions: belloq87
What are the odds they'll still be selling 30th Anniversary merch in October when I (plan to) visit for HHN? I figure the HHN merch would take over a majority of it but would you imagine they'll still have some or should I make concerted efforts to snag it online if I can?

I love me some ringer shirts so I'm all about that 30th ringer tee.

I've been checking the online store on an almost hourly basis hoping that the ringer shirt will come back in stock. No luck so far!

I resorted to ebay for the pin, which one seller was decent enough to offer at Universal's tag price.

Reactions: Coolbfitz