Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Show: The Carnage Returns

FYI it was indeed the "real" Jack that you see in all promotions aND advertisements. He did the first 3 shows last night. And yeah it was awesome lol.

I don't like the show. I think the performers are great but the show drags on for way too long, dancing should be kept at Bill and Ted, and the Big Ass Saw that's getting built up throughout the show is really underwhelming.

I do have a question though about one of the "effects"...

Is Chance really throwing those knives?

I don't like the show. I think the performers are great but the show drags on for way too long, dancing should be kept at Bill and Ted, and the Big Ass Saw that's getting built up throughout the show is really underwhelming.

I have a question though about one of the "effects"...

No.
She palms them and if someone has a good shot of the board there are slots where the knives pop up out of.

I think this show is getting better as far as the jokes go, I have noticed some really clever improv. specially when Jack puts the camera on the audience. there have been a few comments he made that got me by surprise. I dont know if the show just had different jokes Jack can use or if he is coming up with them, but there were some other jokes in the show that were pretty funny.

I love the little changes.

I think this show is getting better as far as the jokes go, I have noticed some really clever improv. specially when Jack puts the camera on the audience. there have been a few comments he made that got me by surprise. I dont know if the show just had different jokes Jack can use or if he is coming up with them, but there were some other jokes in the show that were pretty funny.

I love the little changes.

The lines are improv.

I do have a question though about one of the "effects"...

No.
She palms them and if someone has a good shot of the board there are slots where the knives pop up out of.

She drops the knives in a small barrel next to her right leg right before she "throws" them
Edited for "spoiler"

Since Jack references Twister it should be interesting to see how it's closing affects the dialogue. Maybe he will take credit for it closing.

Since Jack references Twister it should be interesting to see how it's closing affects the dialogue. Maybe he will take credit for it closing.

I went tonight and watched the show a final time and he indeed made a joke about it. He took credit for "killing" Twister earlier in the day.

Indeed it will..and once it arrives, it will be very..special..

EDIT:

Well, that special thing that was to happen didn't occur..and its making me confused.

If you're thinking the same thing that I'm thinking, someone was supposed to die. Correct?