Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Show: The Carnage Returns

Saw it last night. Incredible show, There is a lot going on on stage from dancing, to acrobatics, to MURDER!!!! Really enjoyed it. If anyone knows the songs they play the 15 minutes before show start, it would be much appreciated.

Stone temple pilots - dead and bloated
Women led metal song? (Something about someone being a dirty dirty)
White Zombie - more human Than human
Metallica - of wold and man

Edited White Zombie not Rob Zombie duh, and I have no idea who the metal song sung by the women is apparently.

Last edited:
Interesting..I do want to know the intro song when Chance had her opening moment. But; that sounds interesting. Theres also Nightmare from Avenged Sevenfold I think.

Yes also avenged sevenfold - nightmare

Other songs from the event not B&T are

Music on - into the circus (ambient music by alcatraz)
The marcels - Blue moon (exit of AWIL)
Tiny Tim - tiptoe through the tulips (music in insidious)
Knife party - Internet friends (rave room TWD)

Ok I need help figuring out who the female front led song is before Carnage and whatever the song is in Body Collectors.

He also had a great quip in the show I saw due to a kid in the audience. This is the only line I'll say, but he said something along the lines of

"Ladies and Gentleman...and the little sh!t in the stroller..."
That's a scripted line, he says it every show.

Oh and just to chime in on the show, personally this show blows B&T WAYYYY out of the water this year to the point where I wouldn't bother seeing B&T if you're only going to see 1 show.

That's a scripted line, he says it every show.

Oh and just to chime in on the show, personally this show blows B&T WAYYYY out of the water this year to the point where I wouldn't bother seeing B&T if you're only going to see 1 show.
I really like this show a lot too, but I feel like it is going to get oldish after another 2 or 3 viewings unlike B&T.

Btw I missed a song, Korn - Burn the Obedient

I really like this show a lot too, but I feel like it is going to get oldish after another 2 or 3 viewings unlike B&T.

Btw I missed a song, Korn - Burn the Obedient
Well, if you are only going one night though...

I agree though. And as far as i'm concerned, B&T can only get better. It's one of their weaker efforts as far as i'm concerned at this point.

I've only watched it twice but I feel like I've watched it more since I keep catching bits and pieces while walking by. That to me kind of effects it's rewatchability.

I've only watched it twice but I feel like I've watched it more since I keep catching bits and pieces while walking by. That to me kind of effects it's rewatchability.
I wish they were able to do the show in a more closed off area from a walkway like that (with the same stage though, absolutely needed), but there's just no where in USF to do that.