Shrek 4D Memorial Thread (USF) | Page 50 | Inside Universal Forums

Shrek 4D Memorial Thread (USF)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Who knows. But it’ll be fresher than a 3-D film you could watch on Netflix that overstayed its welcome by a good decade, so I don’t really care all that much. If I don’t like what replaces it i will continue to not go into the building, as I did with Shrek

I'm not advocating for Shrek to remain, by any means.

But I would obviously like something in that space that is of interest, instead of another decade (or two) of that being a space I continue to skip.

I'm not advocating for Shrek to remain, by any means.

But I would obviously like something in that space that is of interest, instead of another decade (or two) of that being a space I continue to skip.
Not really sure what they can do with the space. The only thing that works is SLOP. We won’t be getting anything that’s out of this world.

RIP Shrek 4D

I actually enjoyed the show. Even though you can watch it on Netflix lol.

What happens to this house location for HHN? Will it still be useable? If not, will we get a Soundstage as its replacement, like the BMG SS?

Others will know better than me, but it would be a shame to lose that as a house. I liked something being there that's kinda out of the way from the other locations.

Reactions: Crypt Keeper
Others will know better than me, but it would be a shame to lose that as a house. I liked something being there that's kinda out of the way from the other locations.
It’s funny cause it finally seems like they’ve figured out how to play with the space and now it’s going away. The houses in that location were starting to become really good. For example, Killer Klowns and Case Files.

Confirmed with Universal Orlando - Shrek 4-D and its gift shop will permanently close on January 10, 2022

anigif_original-grid-image-1774-1414683520-1.gif

It’s funny cause it finally seems like they’ve figured out how to play with the space and now it’s going away. The houses in that location were starting to become really good. For example, Killer Klowns and Case Files.
Really wonder where the 10th house will go now. If nothing is in the Blue Man Group theater by HHN 2022 then is that an option? Feel like the soundstages are the only possible places to add more houses.

Why January? Why not now?

Also it’ll be weird walking by there and not seeing all of the strollers.

Why January? Why not now?

Also it’ll be weird walking by there and not seeing all of the strollers.
Maybe so they don’t interfere with HHN 31? Then again they could close the attraction and still use the space next year. But I doubt they’ll leave the building sitting there untouched for almost a year.