Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Six Flags Great Adventure

I'm hoping they make some much needed park improvements while they're at it. It's being built in the back of the kid's section, or possibly replacing the kids section, so hopefully they relocate those rides since they need to be spruced up! The former Wiggle's World/Looney Tunes Seaport area looked really rundown when I was there a few weeks ago...

It would be great if the parks here in Orlando switched things up one or two days a week with an afternoon/night opening like this:

Yesterday they topped out Jersey Devil with the final section of track yesterday, so it should be on track for a spring opening (park re-opens last week of March):

Always funny to me to see my old home park in a stock image. I've seen this same stock image of Great American Scream Machine's second and third loops used several times here in Orlando, and today it was a weather graphic:

Great Adventure is so close to me, but I sadly barely go. The crowds are annoying and there's not much to do for my wife since she doesn't do coasters, so she hates going. I haven't even gotten on joker yet.

Announced yesterday that Jersey Devil will be opening on Sunday! I just bought a season pass and will hopefully be headed out there next week to check it out, along with a bunch of other rides I haven't been on since it's been a while since my last visit.

Awesome! Hope it's a blast - enjoy Jersey!

Looking forward to the reviews of this coaster. Hopefully Magic Mountain can built its sister without delays and we can be riding next year.
Announced yesterday that Jersey Devil will be opening on Sunday! I just bought a season pass and will hopefully be headed out there next week to check it out, along with a bunch of other rides I haven't been on since it's been a while since my last visit.

Finally got to ride Jersey Devil yesterday. It's a good ride, but not a great one. Easily the first RMC I've been on that hasn't blown me away.

Otherwise, around the park, this place looks terrible. I think Six Flags is sometimes unfairly maligned online, but this park was looking like the company's online reputation. Nearly every ride sign was a faded mess, rusted stairs in need of paint all over the place, etc. It's really looking bad.