Six Flags Magic Mountain | Page 215 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Someone can correct me if i am wrong. But does SIX flags still announce their rides on an announcement day in august?

If thats stilll the case we wont have to wait much longer

There was suppose to be a whole teasing campaign, but with the change in management, was it dropped? The mechanical bird was suppose to appear all summer.

Also of note, I am interested to see if the new "social" media rules are as strict as many thought they would be

Like per the new rules from Six Flags, your not really suppose to talk about projects not announced yet.

Also of note, I am interested to see if the new "social" media rules are as strict as many thought they would be

Like per the new rules from Six Flags, your not really suppose to talk about projects not announced yet.
Can you explain this? This is the first I’m hearing of it.

Can you explain this? This is the first I’m hearing of it.

I think he's bringing up that SF Parks are now beginning to get codes of conduct changed to match that of guidelines and rulings that have been present at Knotts and at other Cedar Fair parks.

As @Jerroddragon brought up--Park Journey did a video going more into detail on the new "Creator" guidelines.

Please let this be a giga, or at the very least, a good hyper. The West Coast is long, long overdue for something like Millennium or Fury. A launch would be pointless since that’s what USH is getting.
If it is a giga, then hopefully it’s a decent length and not a quick out and back into a brake run lol.