Six Flags Magic Mountain | Page 61 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
White, Black, and Red.

Perhaps those colors..can be familiar to some?

Also to note, the cars are from West Coast Custom, as seen here.

From TPC,

And that, the stage is right next to the archway of Cyclone Bay.

From TPNT,

It looks great! Even better that you get to go around twice! Also, it doesn't look like they will be using the De Ja Vu spot for now. Future attraction?

As another note: Cyclone 500 and Apocalypse have been confirmed to be getting redone.

Industry News

And here is the logo for good measure:

west-coast-racers-logo_orig.png

Reactions: Magic-Man
West Coast Racers looks alright, just nothing that special or anything. As for that partnership and promo for that terrible looking show....I couldn’t care less about it.

At the end of the day, this seems almost like a family thrill coaster, with the most you'll be going upside down is with corkscrews and the half Cork.

Almost like a slight blend of Maverick on the launches, with Twisted Colossus on aspects like the dueling, two-tones,and high five.

Let’s nip it in the bud right now and refrain from trying to compare this to Maverick lol. Glad to see Six Flags finally build a full sized roller coaster after 12 years of halvsies. Decent looking family coaster, but definitely not the earth shattering ride announcement a lot of you hoped it would be.

Not gonna lie, I feel pretty disappointed.

It only goes 55 mph and it's very low to the ground like a family coaster.

Meh.

I think a lot of people (myself included) were setting ourselves up for disappointment. But honestly, WCR is not what I am most excited of.

To be frank, it's the fact that Cyclone Bay is FINALLY getting the love and attention it needs. It is the most screwed area of the park, with not much to do there and with the quality bad.

I am really excited to see what comes of the changes, especially to Apocalypse in theming.

I think a lot of people (myself included) were setting ourselves up for disappointment. But honestly, WCR is not what I am most excited of.

To be frank, it's the fact that Cyclone Bay is FINALLY getting the love and attention it needs. It is the most screwed area of the park, with not much to do there and with the quality bad.

I am really excited to see what comes of the changes, especially to Apocalypse in theming.

I agree about the Cyclone Bay part, that area really needed some love.

Don't agree about the first part. SFMM really hyped up this announcement.

I agree about the Cyclone Bay part, that area really needed some love.

Don't agree about the first part. SFMM really hyped up this announcement.

To be fair, you are dealing with the fact that you do have quite a large name in the automotive world for custom rigs, having a very vocal and hands on relationship in a large amount of aspects.

Even if we aren't as excited about it, I fully imagine this is going to get the GP excited because "New Coaster" and for car enthusiasts to see the symbol of quality that WCC has.

Y'all should've listened with my RMC info. >:) In all fairness, you guys all hyped it up yourselves. I said keep expectations low! I love this.

Yeah, I decided when it came to last night (and before that), that I would go in with low but enjoyable expectations, even though I jokingly call Moose on The Loose the best themed coaster SF has ever had in a park (and to be fair...I'm not half wrong).

I think it looks like a fun coaster, and should round out the coaster offerings nicely.