Six Flags Magic Mountain | Page 205 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It was bound to happen. One of us was gonna fall for an April Fool's post in way or or another.

Real talk, if they can get a Skyline dueling kids coaster....why not. As long as it's not at the expense of anything good, I guess it's a quick way to boost their coaster count lol

Was in the park today. A few updates:
  • Roaring Rapids was open
  • Wascal's now has self-service Kiosks. There are still people there taking orders as well... but if the kiosks have no line, you can just jump on them right away.. And they do accept discounts from Memberships or Season Passes!
  • Jet Stream Bridge looks newly painted in the same color scheme as before. It's looking good so far
  • Haunt Store by Apocolypse was open (nothing new except for a few shirts, as far as I could see)
  • An evening ride on Viper was shocking good... it just flew! Does it always go faster at night? It was the best ride I'd had on it!
Pics are all on my Bluesky... really trying to avoid Twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:
An evening ride on Viper was shocking good... it just flew! Does it always go faster at night? It was the best ride I'd had on it!
Time of day has nothing to do with it lol. Any chance you remember what color train you had?

I know it sounds crazy, but specific trains run better than others (especially if they've just had maintenance). When I worked there & they were running two trains, I'd try to time it right to only get a specific train for a less rough ride lol

I'd usually be the psycho that'd sit in the last row too. Glutton for punishment lol.. unless I can claim the front.

Not sure which train I was on... I'll pay more attention next time. :)

Went to Scream Break yesterday. While a small event, it's fun and the scareactors are super enthusiastic. Also, the new Made to Thrill pins just got in stock! I already got the vintage logo one.

Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 3.10.16 PM.png

six-flags-files-a-trademark-for-the-name-quantum-v0-z6po6em4sptc1.png

Remember just because they filed a trademark for a title doesn’t mean that is going to be the name for the new coaster. They just want to “cover all their bases” for potential ride title options.

Case-and-point: back when Knotts was building Hangtime, Cedar Fair filed a trademark for “The Ledge”. I guess that was a considered title for the coaster but it turned into Hangtime.

Reactions: Rideguy70
Remember just because they filed a trademark for a title doesn’t mean that is going to be the name for the new coaster. They just want to “cover all their bases” for potential ride title options.

Case-and-point: back when Knotts was building Hangtime, Cedar Fair filed a trademark for “The Ledge”. I guess that was a considered title for the coaster but it turned into Hangtime.
Agreed, BUT. “The ledge” would have fit the ride given the style of coaster it would have been named for.

But seriously
We all know mr.Six as the crazy old man who danced to Vengaboys: We like to party.

Would only be suitable for someone so young at heart to become “young” again

Reactions: Jerroddragon

And it is not even for a specific park. Just a trademark like you indicated. And there is still no word on what is going where the theatre is. I am still of the minority that it is not a coaster and just going to be another show. Just me, don't hate.