Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 107 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love anything bananas so I hope there's something, maybe an Empire State banana split with a gummy bear on top to represent kong. Again there's really nothing to theme here in terms of food. However I would love a snack stand themed to the expedition with items like peanuts and crackers, oh and souvenir canteens with the logo on it. I would die

Reactions: Mike S and Ryno27
working on some art because I just can't take all this lack of juicy details.

at this point I'm desperate and wish I could ride it first lol. there's just so much I'm interested in. for instance, will there be interactions between the natives and the vehicle, or natives with the queue (hoping for both lol)? why is there so much outside track? there just has to be a scene there. also I desperately want the green moss to be added to the crevices of the temple like in the scene posted here a bit ago, the pop of green will add that perfect touch of archaic moss growth. and I want to know how the indoor scene that will be used when it's rainy will look. and I want to see the vehicle!!!!! :(

sigh. back to drawing lol.

image.jpeg

My thoughts on the possibility of the white units on the rocks. I have three possibilities.

1. They are GPS units. If the ride vehicles partly use GPS along with hidden wires for control, these units could be getting a reference positions. Instead of relying on a global map to navigate it could use the relative positions between the vehicle and the units to determine exactly where it is on the track. This would allow for more accurate controls of the vehicles.

2. Instead of using traditional GPS, they could be using these similarly to GPS. GPS itself isn't always the most reliable. They could have realised this and didn't want their vehicles to lose any of its sensors, should it lose connection to satellites. Having the broadcast points being close to the receivers removes the unreliability of GPS.

3. They are simply a communication point for the vehicles.

Reactions: gator and Ryno27
working on some art because I just can't take all this lack of juicy details.

at this point I'm desperate and wish I could ride it first lol. there's just so much I'm interested in. for instance, will there be interactions between the natives and the vehicle, or natives with the queue (hoping for both lol)? why is there so much outside track? there just has to be a scene there. also I desperately want the green moss to be added to the crevices of the temple like in the scene posted here a bit ago, the pop of green will add that perfect touch of archaic moss growth. and I want to know how the indoor scene that will be used when it's rainy will look. and I want to see the vehicle!!!!! :(

sigh. back to drawing lol.

View attachment 1413
Looking forward to your artistic interpretation. Your previous work was fantastic.

Reactions: violarum
Spent most of Friday watching them plant trees and bamboo. Dropping it in with a truck crane.

Didn't think anyone wanted to see the jungle go in, at least I wanted to see something BIG

2016-02-05 09.11.44 (3).jpg

Side note, my camera saves 1.2 meg normally but that is too large for this site. Can we get the size up to 1.5 or must I crop every photo?
Just learning the ways of this site.

Well, I guess the attraction should be ready to open in a couple of weeks. :)..Just kidding....:lol:....It's getting there though, not far away. These last few months will go fast, and then, voila, a great ride experience will be ours for the taking. That's going to really make that side of the park seem complete.

Only that one for now but I will get up next week and see what I can see.

If anyone has suggestions how to post easier without having to crop every pic I am open, looked for photo help on the site and found nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.