Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 339 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So what's everyone's money on for the opening? June 23rd as speculated, July, or by some strange twist of fate, late summer?

I think they'll stick to the grand opening celebration, but I'm not sure right now. So many dates seem to have been missed and some people are telling me things are still going wrong.

Reactions: Ryno27
How terrible of a human would I be if i somehow convinced an influential Orlando theme park blogger to post that Universal was letting guests on Kong tomorrow if they brought a bottle of FrizzEase with them?

John-Freida-New-Look.jpg

I wonder how they're gunna advertise this around the city , the transformers thing was amazing when it looked like it crashed through the building

I doubt it because of the filming, but I wish that they would go down a similar marketing strategy that they pulled excellently with King Kong 360's to where you saw multiple locations that he rampages as he tries to get to Orlando. I doubt it, but it was a hope I had.

Yes I totally realize that a 0.5 second, strobe light look at an AA is a ridiculous way to come up with any kind of inkling of an opinion...but....my expectations dropped a little, can kind of get a minuscule vibe of the movement...but hey, who the heck knows. This sucker might do a cannonball on a Trex for all I know. Has it been 100% confirmed that we will only get a single Kong AA?

Reactions: Ryno27
Yes I totally realize that a 0.5 second, strobe light look at an AA is a ridiculous way to come up with any kind of inkling of an opinion...but....my expectations dropped a little, can kind of get a minuscule vibe of the movement...but hey, who the heck knows. This sucker might do a cannonball on a Trex for all I know. Has it been 100% confirmed that we will only get a single Kong AA?

Universal Orlando releases King Kong images, video before Skull Island: Reign of Kong opening | Theme Parks - WESH Home