Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 94 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is late Feb training then full handover in late March or April. Softs in late May. This is one of my famous "pulling it out of nowhere" speculation points.

If by handover you mean operations, I can see them being squeaked in, but I assure you it won't be full. You are correct though that they want guarantees this thing is running beautifully with no hints of issues. This is pretty close to being a similar budget to the Gringotts attraction and they want bells and whistles this time, not disappointing fart sounds.

My guess is late Feb training then full handover in late March or April. Softs in late May. This is one of my famous "pulling it out of nowhere" speculation points.

Ooops! I do apologize as my brain was partly thinking about another project and it's "opening" date. While most of what I related remains true, I must say that with Kong, I have kind of forgotten the details of opening this attraction (although I think it is pretty much the same). Please forgive me TT and everyone else. :)

i think this one will have some sort of restraint because they were using tram in hollywood plus this ride does have a height restriction so there should be some sort of restraint

Status
Not open for further replies.