Sky Trolley - Love it or Hate it? | Inside Universal Forums

Sky Trolley - Love it or Hate it?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Sky Trolley - Love it or Hate it?

• Love It

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • Hate It

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • It's OK

Votes: 46 64.8%

• Total voters
Feb 1, 2008
Sanford, FL
What is everyone's opinion on High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train Ride? Personally, I think it is a great ride for kids and adults to relax and enjoy the view of Seuss and Marvel from the trolley, even though the ride is a tad bit too short.

I still haven't ridden it yet, the wait is usually 20-25 mins which is too long to me for how short it is. I plan to ride it to get some pics and video from it sometime though.

I don't visit much of SL too often and usually cut through on the path back by Green Eggs /Ham Cafe, cause if I were a parent a single male w/camera in kiddie land would creep me out, so I go out of my way to avoid that image.

It's good for the little ones. We rode it once last year and I don't think I would ride it again if there were any type of wait time, but if I could just walk right on it does give you a nice relaxing ride and a good view of Seuss.

Between the slow load/unload and the short duration of this ride, I will only ride if theres no wait at all. The only deccent part is when you go through Circus McGurkus.

I don't really care for the ride. It's nice and relaxing, but nothing speical. However, I like that fact it replaced the ride before. :thumbs:

I don't much care for it much. After watching it pass above me all those years before it actually opened to the public built my expectations too high. I finally got on it and thought something along the lines of... "why did I ever care so much to ride this?" It's fine for kids but the lines are always long and the queue is usually broken in one way or another.

The problem with the ride is that it has a schizophrenic tone. What is the main point of this ride? Are we simply being given a tour of Suess Landing? Or is this about The Sneetches? The queue sets up the Sneetches story and the first and last part of the ride involves the Sneetches, but we are suddenly dropped into a storyline where we're boarding a train and are given a narration that has nothing to do with the story that the ride is trying to tell. Obviously, all of the Sneetches stuff are leftovers from the originally proposed Sneetches attraction that never worked/was finished. The ride does give nice views of Suess, and adds a lot of energy to the land, but it needs to be adjusted, so it can become a more coherent experience.

Love the views. Loathe the ride itself. It's great for kids, but horrible for everyone else. The capacity is what kills the line which is way too long for it. And yes, there is no real storyline. And the cars are way to small for anyone but children.