Springfield Expansion | Page 174 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They need to have Clancy Wiggum running around!!!!!!!
- do you think there will actually be a crashed cop car and water spraying? That would be pretty cool...

Last edited:
I know, but all that waterfront brickwork? And in the press release it talks about a Flying Dutchman restaurant/stands and a Luigi's Pizza restaurant/stand. When will they start those? Or are they both just stands?

I believe The Flying Dutchman and Luigi's will be inside the former IFF building itself. HTF explained it in that write-up he did a while back (I think).

Absolutely love all the brick work, it will really make blend in the area to the waterfront proper.

The place will look way more organic once all the trees/tables etc. go in. IFF can definitely open in a month, but the Duff Garden side of things really needs to pick up the pace!

Very pleased with the concept art; if it's half as good as that, I'll be impressed. The brickwork along the waterfront to partition the CineSpec VIP viewing areas is very smart and aesthetically pleasing. Duffworks looks great. The new ride looks like a blast (and I hope Skip is right in that the vehicles spin - it'd lend more credence to the name!) I'm actually also really happy we're getting not one, but TWO new characters - Krusty & Sideshow Bob! They'll make great additions.

Very pleased with the concept art; if it's half as good as that, I'll be impressed. The brickwork along the waterfront to partition the CineSpec VIP viewing areas is very smart and aesthetically pleasing. Duffworks looks great. The new ride looks like a blast (and I hope Skip is right in that the vehicles spin - it'd lend more credence to the name!) I'm actually also really happy we're getting not one, but TWO new characters - Krusty & Sideshow Bob! They'll make great additions.

I could be wrong, but on the art work it definitely looks like people are all facing different ways as they go around the ride.