Springfield Expansion | Page 189 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I took this one this morning. I didn't expect them to be working today. I think it was Sunday I only saw one worker in what I think is the control booth for the spinner (if ti is on the second story...I think it is on the far right in this photo).

I think the building on the right is going to be the Duff Beer Façade. The control for the ride will most likely be a console near the actual ride on the ground.

I think it was Sunday I only saw one worker in what I think is the control booth for the spinner (if ti is on the second story...I think it is on the far right in this photo).

I think the building on the right is going to be the Duff Beer Façade. The control for the ride will most likely be a console near the actual ride on the ground.

I believe it was mentioned earlier in the thread that the OPs Station will be under the lower section of the canopy :thumbs:

Yeah, the Ops Station will be under the lower smaller section of the canopy. The small square building just to the right of the blue canopy is where the kegs of Duff's will be chilled stored for Duff Gardens. You can see it in the concept art. It has the smokestacks on it.

From today, and please note these were all taken from guest walkways around the lagoon.

Reactions: Felipe
Thanks for the update, HTF! I see they have finished painting the side of Moe's! :thumbs: Plus new colors around Cletus, and lots of sheet rock and progress! Woohoo!! :homer:

So, do any of our insiders have any news on what kind of beer Duff will be?

Weird question to ask, but as a beer fan I was hoping on some more insight on that.

No insight Skip but I'm gonna go out on limb here and say it will be a clone of Hogs Head Ale.

I'd be REALLY surprised/disappointed if that was the case.

I don't think they would call it a new specialty brew if that were the case.

Totally agree but again thats just me guessing out loud is all.

Great new pics! Is that the beginnings of a bar being built in Duff Gardens?

And I still think the "MOE'S" sign looks out of place. I wish they would have used the same font for Moe's that they used for Androids.

And, I too, think that Duff beer will be something generic - designed to please and refresh the masses. Along the lines of Hog's Head Brew or Animal Kingdom's Safari Amber.

Remember, it's Homer's favorite beer. I'm not expecting anything too fancy.

Yea. I'm thinking it will be something lighter than Hog's Head. More of an American lager than the Scottish lager that Hog's Head Brew is.

I have heard that it's brewed by the same company that does the Hogs Head brew, but that it will be a more American beer.