Springfield Expansion | Page 196 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
From @jtamagni1976:

Looks like the stained glass on Moe's is covered by a matching sticker. Notice how the corner is peeling upwards. :)

BLjb97VCcAAvhQZ.jpg:large

I'm thinking there is stained glass under there and that's just a window cling :)

I'm sorry but am I the only one who hates the green near Cletus's and how the yellow on the left also juts out.... Like why not continue the wood, but instead they had to put green

Yea I love the show and ill get used to it... Btw are they painting the ground the tan color as shown in the concept art near FFB

Btw, the Chicken and Waffle Sandwich will be popular.

:doggie:

Btw are they painting the ground the tan color as shown in the concept art near FFB

Maybe, but I think the ground is pretty much done. The street has been re-done in black and the paths in purple for a while now, and I don't think they've been touched since. I don't think you'll be able to notice the grey part much, since there should be tables all on there, and other theming elements like the beeramid.

HTF, are there plans for an exterior purple lighting package at Moe's?

Lighting experts, is this even possible? Perhaps from the roof of Duff Gardens?

That would look great. I hope they do it!

HTF, are there plans for an exterior purple lighting package at Moe's?

Lighting experts, is this even possible? Perhaps from the roof of Duff Gardens?

If it is Reel it's another late upgrade. There have been so many major upgrades throughout this project with like 2-3 minor cutbacks. Once open and we do a full photo review maybe I'll chime in on how amazing this project is. Creative continues to up their detail levels and this entire land won't disappoint. I'm very excited to see it complete!

If it is Reel it's another late upgrade. There have been so many major upgrades throughout this project with like 2-3 minor cutbacks. Once open and we do a full photo review maybe I'll chime in on how amazing this project is. Creative continues to up their detail levels and this entire land won't disappoint. I'm very excited to see it complete!
Are you willing to tell us the cutbacks?

Are you willing to tell us the cutbacks?

Ehhh maybe, not sure. I mean when you look at what was cut and then what was added in its place its really quite impressive what they've done. I said everyone would love Transformers and I'm going to say Springfield will steal some of their thunder as 2013's best addition. Creative nailed it from the get go and the execs and Comcast were just like yeah go for it that looks great. The concept art definitely helped my case for the new land but the actual product will be very well done on all levels.