Springfield Expansion | Page 199 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Check the reflection. I spy those black lines dividing the colored panels in the windows that I predicted! Looks much better. :thumbs:

I think those are fake interior windows, not the ones that face the outside. If you remember construction pictures, the bar is to your right when you enter, and there's windows on your left. Hopefully the windows facing the outdoor will also have those outlines to define the panels.

I don't know why I read that pic as Lisa's tree house lmao but so the tea house must be one of the 7 zones

1. Cletus chicken shack
2. Krusty burger
3. Moe's Tavern
4. Luigi's Pizza
5. Frying Dutchman
6. Lisa's tea house
7?
Hopefully something Asian
We will know tomorrow or later today.

Taco Fresho was mentioned in the press release, so that's gotta be the 7th.

I'm wondering if this could be the reason that it doesn't seem we're getting Energon?

:wave: Remember the announcement issues Reel and how they finally got worked out. In time....

That's apparently the Photo connect station for the Transformers M&G

Indeed there is and I just finally saw the main photo connect option for Springfield. It will give Megatron a run for his money as being one of the most sought after photo opportunities in the park. It's very very cool!

Wait, is Lisa's Teahouse of Horror an actual place to get tea or is it just a themed dining area?

Lisa's is the healthy line and this name is SO MUCH better than the original.

I think those are fake interior windows, not the ones that face the outside. If you remember construction pictures, the bar is to your right when you enter, and there's windows on your left. Hopefully the windows facing the outdoor will also have those outlines to define the panels.

What if your not looking inside Moes? :look:

- - - Updated - - -

HTF, or anyone ... will we get Squishees?

Yes

See, I believe that is the exact opposite of what will happen. Once Simpsons fans everywhere catch wind of what is about to open up, they will flock to Uni for it...you can't tell me there are TF fans all around the world flocking to Orlando to ride a 3 minute simulated ride...I'm not buying it

You don't have to buy it, but that's what it is. :lol:

Taco Fresho was mentioned in the press release, so that's gotta be the 7th.[/QUOTE]

Thanks must of overlooked it don't know how read it literally 10 times.

Yes to squishees @htf will it be an exclusive flavor(s) or just the regular blue rasberry, cherry etc in a squishee cup.

What if your not looking inside Moes? :look:

Wait, what? :lol: I was saying, the pic's angle is facing the bar (right wall), so the reflection is from whatever is across (left wall). Or are you saying that we won't be able to see in and out of Moe's, because the window decal we have now is final, and it's opaque and not see-through?

So, they're purposefully delaying Energon so it doesn't compete with other original F&B options? :inquisitive:

And HTF, I'm still confused about your not looking at Moe's comment :lol:

So, they're purposefully delaying Energon so it doesn't compete with other original F&B options? :inquisitive:

Perhaps it's the TM dining facility backstage? There was a backstage IFFF that was redone as part of this project (I think.)

I've said all I can...

Behind the Thrills just posted 3 pictures of inside FFB on their twitter, including "Lisa's Teahouse of Horror", the Clogger burger from Krusty Burger, and the tap for Flaming Moes as well as the Buzz Cola dispenser.

tumblr_mno36mUDtI1qh5vtfo1_1280.jpg

Is that really the Buzz Cola dispenser, because that little box thing on the back bar only looks like a syrup dispenser?