Springfield Expansion | Page 252 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
While on topic, I too disliked Buzz Cola. While the food is absolutely delicious in Springfield, the drinks, IMO, don't measure up. Besides Buzz Cola(which I too hate diet sodas), Duff regular and the Flaming Moe both weren't spectacular. Duff was okay, nothing special. But the Flaming Moe tasted like an overpriced sparkling orange Gatorade.

My problem with the Flaming Moe is that I feel that you don't get what you pay for..it is a steep price for such a small drink..Buzz at least gets more than 3 sips out of it..

While on topic, I too disliked Buzz Cola. While the food is absolutely delicious in Springfield, the drinks, IMO, don't measure up. Besides Buzz Cola(which I too hate diet sodas), Duff regular and the Flaming Moe both weren't spectacular. Duff was okay, nothing special. But the Flaming Moe tasted like an overpriced sparkling orange Gatorade.

When I tasted the FM, I was like this taste like something familiar but I couldn't describe it. Then when I saw people's review on here saying it taste like orange Gatorade I was like, YES!!!! I didn't like.

I think Krustyburger should have a "secret menu' and this should be called "Krusty style fries".
zjnRCI3l.jpg

I asked them to put the cheese and secret sauce on the fries, but they said they could only give it to me on the side. So I had to put it on, but it was great! Not quite the same as "Animal Style" but very good.

I don't think they charged me but I would have no problem with a small up charge, would be well worth it.

Long-time lurker, finally decided to get an account and share pics & video. I usually get to Universal at least once a week.

If anyone's interested in some pictures from yesterday, I posted a bunch from around Universal Studios on my blog:

http://allaroundorlando.blogspot.com/2013/07/universal-studios-florida-construction.html

Here's some video from yesterday as well.

[video=youtube;HfqtZ9hBW50]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfqtZ9hBW50[/video]

Sorry if I've missed something, but has anything been revealed about any components of Kang and Kodos? I mean, obviously it's a spinner, but are the cars individually controlled? Do they, themselves, spin? Are there water effects?