Springfield Expansion | Page 30 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I also really like the fact that they're not just going with a single restaurant to replace IFF. Maximizes the little space they have to work with.

I also really like the fact that they're not just going with a single restaurant to replace IFF. Maximizes the little space they have to work with.

This is probably just to keep the food court style of service that IFFF already had. Just imagine signs for General Changs Taco Italiano, Krusty Burger, and Kentucky Fried Panda up on the wall.

From AmusementPics

iULXsABQEk4js.jpg

iWswbGm6YTvWT.jpg

“@********: Universal Orlando has filed permits which we believe are to expand The Simpsons Ride into an entire mini Springfield land opening mid 2013.”

:mad::saw::boxing:

Last edited:
I am extremely excited about this. I love the Simpsons and I geeked out when I read HTF's post. Cannot wait to go to Moe's Tavern!

250px-Chang_taco.jpg
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100525152009/simpsons/images/thumb/7/7c/Kentucky_fried_panda.png/250px-Kentucky_fried_panda.pnghttp://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100805151422/simpsons/images/thumb/2/2f/Krusty_burger.jpg/250px-Krusty_burger.jpg this is going to be cool

- - - Updated - - -

sorry always have trouble with the pics it cant be as hard as im making it :fist:

IFFF will have 4 facades guys with an entirely new interior layout. It's gonna be sweet!

IFFF will have 4 facades guys with an entirely new interior layout. It's gonna be sweet!

Awesome.

Is it bad that I'm the most excited for Lard Lad? Some creative, fresh, and exclusive donuts could be an awesome specialty treat in USF.

Also...special brew Duff.

Basically, I'm just happy to see USF upping the anty on food. It's one of the things the resort has needed to work on.

So that loser is trying to steal my info and post it as his own...