Springfield Expansion | Page 133 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Totally, well not totally, off-topic. I deleted Tapped Out last week. Too much work. :lol:

I doubt Tapped out would be the source of an announcement, but you never know.

Orlando Informer visited USF today:
BHV9MXACUAE1Nys.jpg

So its just a joke other than the fact that HTF hinted at an announcement?

The announcment should of taken place roughly 3 weeks ago but was delayed due to some changes over at IFFF with the dropping of KFP. I don't personally think the actual announcment will be Thursday, that is unless Universal hints a date tomorrow or Wednesday about something special for Thursday.

Well, just read up on this, and apparently today's update included the "Swanky Fish" a sushi place, which isn't part of the show and is only available until Thursday.

Could Blinky be getting his own restaurant in the park? Sushi would be an awesome new offering from Universal.

Pretty sure that's an episode tie-in for this Sunday's episode, don't think it has much to do with it.

They can keep the name, but I hope they don't match the facade. That would look very, very odd next to Moe's and KB, IMO.

Do you mean Swanky Fish? If indeed it turns out to be that, I don't think it'd be exactly like it, but it could have the same wall color as Moe's and Krusty, then the Chinese screens on the sides, the red door and frame, and the logo on top. I think that could work well :shrug:

HTF, any confirmation that it will indeed be Swanky Fish?

I haven't gotten that yet, I only got the Springfield Falls.

And could this be replacing the KFP?

You have to have 90 donuts to buy the Sushi place. I just got the Falls.

I don't think it's replacing KFP, but who knows? It was or is just about to be on an episode.

BTW, everyone feel free to add me as I have no friends on Tapped Out (jabest9)

Do you mean Swanky Fish? If indeed it turns out to be that, I don't think it'd be exactly like it, but it could have the same wall color as Moe's and Krusty, then the Chinese screens on the sides, the red door and frame, and the logo on top. I think that could work well :shrug:

IDK he said it would feature a high profile character.

I do know HTF is driving me crazy... I hope he can get more info on The Simpson's expansion soon :'(

:krusty:

Refer to my previous statements, the answer to your question is there :thumbs:

Refer to my previous statements, the answer to your question is there :thumbs:

Let's see...

The announcment should of taken place roughly 3 weeks ago but was delayed due to some changes over at IFFF with the dropping of KFP. I don't personally think the actual announcment will be Thursday, that is unless Universal hints a date tomorrow or Wednesday about something special for Thursday.

:shrug:

And before that, it was:

Just so happens I'll be at the parks this Thursday:wave:

:shrug:

I guess that could mean yes? :wave: but I'm kungfused... :lol:

Before these, start with the first time I mention KFP was cancelled.