Springfield | Page 73 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It sure seems as if they are doing everything they can to hide "Stage 56" from view.

That said, I love the sign!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a pic of the Aztec Theatre marquee from Sunday night... might try to get a few other nighttime pics of Springfield tomorrow/Saturday. But I did like how this looked.

KTy4qvk.jpg

Reactions: Alexshow.
Ordered the Clogger at closing yesterday and it was absolutely fantastic! It took a while to get, but it was even better than I've had before. Also, the crinkled seasoned fries were the best I've ever had at a theme park. Great job, USH!

Now, the bad news...: kids are completely abusing Springfield and all the props/scenery. It's quite disgusting to see, but not as disgusting as the parents letting them do this. And it's not just Springfield. It's the entire park. It's worse than at Disneyland or anywhere. They treat I like a ChuckECheese! Climbing all over Wiggum and his car, kicking, scratching, going past boundaries in place for certain props, etc. And most team members don't do anything about it. Really shows you how disrespectful most of society is now.

Reactions: DonRaf
Yup, that's what happens when you put a theme park in the middle of LA, accessible to tons of crazy people that have no respect for people and property. And yes, it is really sad to see Chief Wiggun so dirty, just a few weeks after being brought back.

Reactions: Allen The Actor
I think it's always been there, but I think the banners are new. Poor placement, I agree.

Also, I wish they would have decorated Springfield for the holidays.

Also, I'm starting to not like the vinyl Visit Krustyland banner. Looks very cheap and detracts from Springfield. I wish that instead it was a "Krustyland" arch as was originally planned for Orlando as well.

I had my 1st bad experience at Springfield yesterday. I had to wait over 25 minutes for tacos at Bumblebee Man's. There were about 10 other people that were waiting. My guess is that they had no chips because they had no nachos left. There were several people told that they were not selling the nachos and one of my friends literarily got 1 chip...1!! Very disappointing that it took so long. Every other time I have eaten at Springfield, it has taken less than 5 min. Really hope their customer service improves before Potter, or else there will be some huge issues!

The BumbleBee Man Taco Truck does not exist to me as far as food options go... Its nothing more than a huge "Springfield USA" prop... :p

Why do I say this?... because they fail epically in regards to the menu. Orlando's BumbleBee Man has "Korean Beef" tacos... which is what I'd ALWAYS get.. so I was very disappointed when I saw the menu for the one here.

Last edited by a moderator:
^I would only consider getting a Dufftoberfest over here if they would lower their prices a tad for one. I'm not paying nearly TWELVE BUCKS for a beer. But apparently people are doing that. Sad. 

Reactions: DonRaf
Does anyone know if and when they're going to redo/finish the wall art in Krusty Commissary upstairs?  I'm referring to the Sardis-like section with artwork from the actual animators.  It's different from the original version and has gone through a few changes.  Mainly they keep adding more drawings and re-arranging it.  I thought there was going to be one other wave of updates.  Would they finish it before the Wizarding World Grand Opening on April 7?  Or since this land is already done there isn't an urgency to touch up things?