Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The x-wing segment was awesome!

The soccer ball droid looked stupid IMO. The lightsaber is meh, since the villain was leaked a couple of weeks ago I guess we're getting That Darth Revan style helmet too.

Great teaser. There's a few minor things they're doing with the film that kind of irk me (taking "Episode 7" out of the title--I really hope they leave the opening text scroll alone at the beginning of the film; the new lightsaber--of which rumor says that ALL the lightsabers in the new Trilogy will look like this, except Luke Skywalker's), but all in all, it looks pretty incredible. The shot of the X-Wings screaming across the surface of the lake and the Millennium Falcon inverted-camera shot across the desert of Tatooine(?) with the opposite direction TIE Fighters shooting at him made me grin like an idiot!

Looks like many of the rumors are actually proving to be true. Looking forward to seeing the film...it's going to be a LONG year to wait!

That brought back the old emotions for me. I was fortunate enough to see Star Wars during it's initial first few days on the screen. It was an event. I think #7 will be a lucky number & deliver the goods, from what I'm hearing & seeing.

That's an extremely powerful trailer. The music really is a home run. This movie feels very special somehow.

I'm just a causal fan of the series and this teaser trailer nearly brought a tear to my eye.

Great trailer, I love that this was barely longer than the first. JJ really wants to keep things sealed until release. 8 months is too long to wait, I want this NOW.

I hope it is as good as it looks. It appears visually/stylistically a continuation of the 1977 Star Wars that I was expecting (a long time ago in a...) and never happened.