Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disneyland)

What about Hagrid's? Nobody's brought it up yet and honestly, i think ROTR shares more elements with it than FJ. Both are scenic-heavy, animatronic-focused rides with a drop element in their final show scenes.

What about Hagrid's? Nobody's brought it up yet and honestly, i think ROTR shares more elements with it than FJ. Both are scenic-heavy, animatronic-focused rides with a drop element in their final show scenes.

I mean apart from some AA’s on Hagrids id say they are too different to be compared. Although Hagrid has a loose story, it’s still mostly a fast paced coaster, it does not have the level of immersion RotR has, not that it needs it.

Looks like I’m making a trip to Disneyland in early April. I’ll be at the resort for 2 days.

Right now, I’m really worried about completely missing out on Rise because of boarding groups. Do people think it’ll be easier to get on the ride by early April?

Looks like I’m making a trip to Disneyland in early April. I’ll be at the resort for 2 days.

Right now, I’m really worried about completely missing out on Rise because of boarding groups. Do people think it’ll be easier to get on the ride by early April?
I think it will be madness for awhile. My early morning chill days at Disneyland are gone for now.

Anyone else think the Ronto Wraps are overpriced? That location almost never has a line and I think the price scares people away for what portions you get. The wrap is good but the price should be lowered $2-3 from its current $12.99. You can get more food for cheaper elsewhere in the park.

Anyone else think the Ronto Wraps are overpriced? That location almost never has a line and I think the price scares people away for what portions you get. The wrap is good but the price should be lowered $2-3 from its current $12.99. You can get more food for cheaper elsewhere in the park.

I like that in Florida you get some pita chips with the wrap it makes it feel more worth it

So just to be clear - dont gotta be inside the park anymore the day of my reservation to get a boarding pass at 7 for RotR right?

So just to be clear - dont gotta be inside the park anymore the day of my reservation to get a boarding pass at 7 for RotR right?

Nope. You can do it from home. Here’s a great guide on how to lock in a boarding group:

We used this and were in group 27.

Awesome, thank you!
You’re welcome. BTW I used my internet connection (it was running at about 150 mbps). The guide will tell you to use LTE. I suggest running a broadband check using both inside your home before passes drop.
Just don’t even use WiFi. At all. It’s way to risky if your WiFi cuts out or gets spotty for even a few seconds. Use your data!

Just don’t even use WiFi. At all. It’s way to risky if your WiFi cuts out or gets spotty for even a few seconds. Use your data!

Idk. If you’re at home, your Internet is working, and is running faster than LTE if you do a speed check, you would want to go with that. It seems unlikely it’ll cut out a few minutes before the drop if it’s already working, but who knows.

Sry for the silly question, let's say I get group 20 at 7am. Does this mean I will be in the 20th group to board? I asked because I live 3 hours away from Disneyland and if I get a low number group I wouldn't make it in time

Sry for the silly question, let's say I get group 20 at 7am. Does this mean I will be in the 20th group to board? I asked because I live 3 hours away from Disneyland and if I get a low number group I wouldn't make it in time

It means you have 1 hour from your boarding group being called to get in line. We were group 27 and got called at 10:40 AM. We would have been good until 11:40 AM.

We got passes super easily from home on Monday for Rise of the Resistance. It put us in group 30 which ended up boarding around 10:30 and we had until around 11:30 to get in. You can only use it once, so the 12 PM window won't be applicable if you already got the ride during the 7 AM window. Just an FYI, because I seem to remember hearing people getting on it twice in a day.

Only one boarding pass for Rise per day correct? Planning on going soon and just wondered if the opportunity to ride twice was possible after the 12 PM slot was active that I'd take it lol.