Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios) | Page 53 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Where Disneyland is currently at (Found on Reddit):

8C6SrUF.jpg

Reactions: Mad Dog
No doubt. The thought gets some pull back from hardcore WDW fans, but it looks obvious that Disneyland will beat them by a year or two.

I think rational WDW fans (I consider myself one) have always expected Disneyland to get their SW land open first, because we know the top brass favors that resort. You only get one grand opening where all the surprises are revealed, so of course Disneyland gets that honor. Unfortunately.

Reactions: Mad Dog and Mike S
I think rational WDW fans (I consider myself one) have always expected Disneyland to get their SW land open first, because we know the top brass favors that resort. You only get one grand opening where all the surprises are revealed, so of course Disneyland gets that honor. Unfortunately.

It's strange but you're absolutely right. Disneyland is their baby.

Reactions: DoubleJ and Mike S
It's strange but you're absolutely right. Disneyland is their baby.
Though there is a certain degree of preference for DL, I believe finishing SWL earlier at DL is more strategic than preference, for reasons that will be made clear at a later date...

Though there is a certain degree of preference for DL, I believe finishing SWL earlier at DL is more strategic than preference, for reasons that will be made clear at a later date...

Whatever the rationale may be, the end result is still the same: we're going to be waiting longer, and DHS will be on life support longer than it could have been.