Stranger Things (HHN 2023) | Inside Universal Forums

Stranger Things (HHN 2023)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
It’s time to return to the Upside Down!

Universal has announced that Netflix’s Stranger Things will be featured as a haunted house at Halloween Horror Nights 2023 at Universal Orlando and Universal Studios Hollywood. #HHN32 #UniversalHHN

Fascinating to see them not using the individual season in titling, especially due to the contents in ST4.

What immediately interests me, is that it seems the facade might be Eddie's trailer with "Chrissy Wake Up"

The fact that this is the first Hollywood iteration to actually have a facade and we got it despite persistent rumors of Netflix not being happy with Hollywood's makes me hopeful that this will actually be good!
It has to be lol. If it's somehow bad again, Netflix will NEVER return to hhn and that would suck tbh

This is very interesting :eyes:

it seems it’s true that both coast are going to have different parts of the story. I think both coasts will have the main story (maybe a few different scenes) and the Russia/California stuff will be exclusive to one coast.

I know in Hollywood you could see the Russian pit scene through the sound stage doors but I’m not sure that scene is coming to Orlando.

I know the max scene is happening in Orlando and I’m just assuming that would happen on both coasts since it’s part of the main story.

• Love
Reactions: saint.piss
I know the max scene is happening in Orlando and I’m just assuming that would happen on both coasts since it’s part of the main story.

Of all the scenes that need to be on both coasts, it's definitely this one -- I'd be genuinely, deeply disappointed if it's not in Hollywood's considering how much of an impact it had both on a personal level for people, including myself, and on pop culture there for a while.

Of all the scenes that need to be on both coasts, it's definitely this one -- I'd be genuinely, deeply disappointed if it's not in Hollywood's considering how much of an impact it had both on a personal level for people, including myself, and on pop culture there for a while.
I’m sure it im just trying to differentiate between a main point of the story and the side plots

Reactions: highdefrex
anything in particular those who haven’t seen the show (my partner and I) should know? I’ve picked up on some recurring themes through the spec thread but curious if there’s anything else to know.

anything in particular those who haven’t seen the show (my partner and I) should know? I’ve picked up on some recurring themes through the spec thread but curious if there’s anything else to know.
It’s probably the best season of the show! I think the Vecna storyline is most important to get for the house.

He’s a Freddy Kruger like villain who preys on the trauma of his victims. His victims are picked based on what trauma they have and he exists in the upside down. They hallucinate him and the clock chiming is apart of that.