Studio Tour | Page 63 | Inside Universal Forums

Studio Tour

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The World-Famous Studio Tour will celebrate its diamond 60th Anniversary and Universal Studios Hollywood will be adding "exciting entertainment" - however, more information about those additions will be shared at a later time.

Small thing noticed in this; but have they typically done #hashtags for specific individuals? @HydraGen2299 brought up something interesting but in the list of certain people, Peele was given a specific #hashtag as opposed to the likes of Alfred Hitchcock and Steven Spielberg.

Food for thought, if you will.

The World-Famous Studio Tour will celebrate its diamond 60th Anniversary and Universal Studios Hollywood will be adding "exciting entertainment" - however, more information about those additions will be shared at a later time.

Ah, the time-honored “announcement to announce that we’re going to make another announcement at a later date.” A golden tradition of USH and theme parks everywhere. You love to see it.

I'm excited about this....but so confused on USH way of hyping up Fans. Other parks seem pretty fine with letting you know months in advance why you should come.....USH always seems like they just want you to guess if they are doing an event or when a update is happening and hope your visiting during that time to get to see it

Like why not say we are refreshing set and a new feature is coming to the Tram only in summer 2024?

I'm excited but I just wish USH changed up how they communicate with guests

Reactions: Rideguy70
Small thing noticed in this; but have they typically done #hashtags for specific individuals? @HydraGen2299 brought up something interesting but in the list of certain people, Peele was given a specific #hashtag as opposed to the likes of Alfred Hitchcock and Steven Spielberg.

Food for thought, if you will.
The weirder part is that everything else that got individual tags were movies on the tour like #NOPEmovie #JAWS #Kingkong and then just #Jordanpeele and it was the first hashtag on the post too. Why not give the host a hashtag? The guy that sings the tram song? Jimmy Fallon? It could very well be nothing but it is a choice

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
I saw the area where the new walkway near the hotel is being built time I went

In Be happy ti get better picture of the lodge set again soon