Studio Tour | Page 79 | Inside Universal Forums

Studio Tour

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
But I was under the impression there were going to be more live actors. We only had Doc, and his mic wasn't working very well, so he was really hard to hear (something they can easily iron out over time). But thought there were going to be more, a gun fight at 6 Points? Maybe that'll come later?
Keep a eye on this--seems like they are hiring for actors now for western roles.

Reactions: Freak
Just curious: Do you have to get off the tram for the walking section, or are people allowed to skip it and just stay on it?
Didn't seem like we were allowed to stay on tonight, but I hope they'll allow that in the future. The photo ops are great and all, but many guests won't want to take a photo with Jaws every visit. Wonder if they'll swap out some props periodically also. We also had to carry our 3D glasses through the area FYI

Heads up there is a sign before getting on saying all effects aren’t working yet

The train sounds are coming back but just are t working yet

Also as posted my rumors western actors are coming

I’d also recommend getting on the track early in morning once this opens to have less people in the photo op area, isn’t ideal later on it being a mess but just my recommendation later to make the experience better

Reactions: Clive
If its this year...great if its not I can wait

This summer we will have the 60th...with Woody back....and Death eaters plus the Cow boys being added the the Tram/the Train

Gonna be the Debbie downer but wouldn’t they have sound design off if they were gonna do work inside? It also looks like nothing else has been touched of Extreme Close-Up outside of the facade.

Gonna be the Debbie downer but wouldn’t they have sound design off if they were gonna do work inside? It also looks like nothing else has been touched of Extreme Close-Up outside of the facade.
Except in a video posted from Twitter/X a page or two ago, you can see them doing actual construction in the pit where those robotic arms were.

Wow, honestly you just don’t expect to see these headlines
glad it seems like no critical injury’s

also the timing of this, right at the 60th. It feels surreal

Reactions: ChrisFL
Any news as to where along the path this accident happened? Studio Tour is open, according to the app, so doesn't seem much of an investigation was needed (unless the area is being skipped for now) and that the trams themselves are not to blame.