Studio Tour | Page 81 | Inside Universal Forums

Studio Tour

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Went yesterday, skipped Jurassic, Earthquake, Runaway Train, and it seemed as if the script was finalized that morning. Lots of missed cues; will be back when it's really in full swing.

We went yesterday. When we got in line at around 1:50, the wait said 55 minutes. We didn’t even get on until almost 4:20. It was absolutely brutal, and you could tell everyone was getting really agitated in line, especially as we kept seeing trams departing with half empty and completely empty rows!

Then the fact we skipped the Jurassic stuff, then we skipped the Earthquake stuff, and then the fact the walking section was a big free-for-all with no organization when it came to reboarding… my god, how HHN can have it on lock but daytime couldn’t take a page from them is insane.

We finally got off around 5:45, and couldn’t believe we lost four hours and still missed out on a huge chunk of the anniversary stuff (like the Earthquake refurb) that was the whole reason we were there! Super disappointed, especially because we walked right onto Jurassic and Mummy after in comparison before heading home. I liked the new queue videos, but the fact we saw them loop over three times while waiting (starting with the clip from The Muse) was nuts.

Edit: Also, I noticed a LOT of weird grammatical/spelling errors in the trivia signs throughout the queue, like no one even hired an editor to give them a once over before they were finalized. This one was especially egregious, with the word "original" being misspelled as "orignal" and the phrase that should be "was moved to" being "was move to":

Attachments

• 56D9CFA6-320E-413A-92ED-AFCB3F4CC520.jpeg
    56D9CFA6-320E-413A-92ED-AFCB3F4CC520.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:
We went yesterday. When we got in line at around 1:50, the wait said 55 minutes. We didn’t even get on until almost 4:20. It was absolutely brutal, and you could tell everyone was getting really agitated in line, especially as we kept seeing trams departing with half empty and completely empty rows!

Then the fact we skipped the Jurassic stuff, then we skipped the Earthquake stuff, and then the fact the walking section was a big free-for-all with no organization when it came to reboarding… my god, how HHN can have it on lock but daytime couldn’t take a page from them is insane.

We finally got off around 5:45, and couldn’t believe we lost four hours and still missed out on a huge chunk of the anniversary stuff (like the Earthquake refurb) that was the whole reason we were there! Super disappointed, especially because we walked right onto Jurassic and Mummy after in comparison before heading home. I liked the new queue videos, but the fact we saw them loop over three times while waiting (starting with the clip from The Muse) was nuts.

Edit: Also, I noticed a LOT of weird grammatical/spelling errors in the trivia signs throughout the queue, like no one even hired an editor to give them a once over before they were finalized. This one was especially egregious, with the word "original" being misspelled as "orignal" and the phrase that should be "was moved to" being "was move to":
I had no idea there was supposed to be the train there. When I went in they also skipped the Jurassic stuff. I hope they resolve this soon because the 60th stuff is really starting off with a small wet fart.

I had no idea there was supposed to be the train there. When I went in they also skipped the Jurassic stuff. I hope they resolve this soon because the 60th stuff is really starting off with a small wet fart.

jurassic-park.gif

Also factually incorrect as well, isn’t it?

No earthquake today or jurrasic

Lines for photos were under 5 mins so that’s a win at least

I didn’t see it, but they might want a sign up front of the attraction warning you not all effects are not working

Well....in good News Woody Woodpecker is back......so there is that

I feel like while it should be back soon....I think we go another week or two without eartchquke on the tram