Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 182 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This is all backwards. You paint darker in sunnier climates to combat the sun fading the paint. Like the SWGE rocks were painted much darker in Florida bc their sun is harsher when it comes to fading. With Hollywood's land being under the grueling harsh sun in a climate that is sunny 98% of the time, I would've assumed that our castle would've been painted darker than Japan's.

Then again, come to think of it, Simpsons having to repainted from head to toe every year should be an indication that Universal might not understand this concept just yet.

Some great shots of the construction in this month's photo update.

Why doesn't it list the salary?
I mean Nintendo land is the first of its kinda......based on a unknown IP and in a state where its cheap to live why would you need to know

Ohhh wait....they have already opened this land..and its based off one of the biggest IPs ever and based on one of the highest selling game series ever and in a state where it cost lots to live in. The CEO needs his new yacht

BEFORE we negotiate, it should be shown what the range is. Let's save us BOTH time. . .
That's not how it works unfortunately. You can look up the range on the interne on various sites on what they think the range is. But out of curiosity, what do you think it should pay?

That's not how it works unfortunately. You can look up the range on the interne on various sites on what they think the range is. But out of curiosity, what do you think it should pay?
I’m looking for jobs now and no clue what your on about

some jobs don’t post how much you make but a majority do. Universal knows what it pays and us wasting people time by not posting the rate
They might let you request more but it has a general amount in the budget so literally no reason to defend this

Actually, it is how it works. Employers are not required to publish the compensation range, but if a candidate asks for the range, they are required to provide it.

Actually, it is how it works. Employers are not required to publish the compensation range, but if a candidate asks for the range, they are required to provide it.
You are correct. That's why I said they are not required to publish it. But you are right, if you ask for it, they can tell you. You can always negotiate above that range also.

i've never worked in the theme park industry so I do not know value and worth in it but 55-65K comes to mind based on all they are asking of you.