Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Page 105 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Am I the only one that is a little concerned about the prominence of food items featuring mushrooms? I understand the connection, but they tend to fall onto the list of riskier flavors with kids.
Maybe not Japanese kids. Tastes may be different. Maybe when it comes to America, they'll focus more on the e-spicy Italian meatballs.

Reactions: Grabnar
Am I the only one that is a little concerned about the prominence of food items featuring mushrooms? I understand the connection, but they tend to fall onto the list of riskier flavors with kids.
I'm sure the mushrooms will be replaced by sugar and fat for the American kids. ;)

I got a bad feeling that depiste the tech marvel that will be Mario Kart, many (especially gamers that aren't theme park enthusiasts) will be dissapointed. I'm coming across so many people who think its either a roller coaster or more frequently, actual go-karts. When I tell them its a classic dark ride, many get confused.
Wasn't that what we thought about flying in Hogwarts castle and not having a ride on a coaster track? The feeling of flying and often speed is created perfectly imho.
Sure it can fall flat, the same like people who judge Gringots as a coaster when in fact it's a dark ride with fast coaster transition.
But if the Mario Cart ride delivers I'm sure social media will do it's work in convincing the doubters.

Anyone know this streamer or can translate? Kinda looks like the picture was taken inside the land and they got the lanyard for previews. Doubt THIS is where we'd get anything new we haven't seen, but worth noting he has a lot of subscribers.

Edit: Was also posted to theme parx BTW

Last edited:

Anyone know this streamer or can translate? Kinda looks like the picture was taken inside the land and they got the lanyard for previews. Doubt THIS is where we'd get anything new we haven't seen, but worth noting he has a lot of subscribers.

Edit: Was also posted to theme parx BTW

He’s a very popular content creator and he has posted on Twitter before about Super Nintendo World. Seems as though he got to film inside the land.

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
I feel that this land needs a show of sorts. "Mushroom Kingdom LIVE!" or something to that extent. Something to throughly spread out crowds. I feel like the crowd might be insufferable if there is no extra buffer.

What's under Peach's Castle?

I feel that this land needs a show of sorts. "Mushroom Kingdom LIVE!" or something to that extent. Something to throughly spread out crowds. I feel like the crowd might be insufferable if there is no extra buffer.

I think there’s a theater under there, and mentioned it on my last podcast, and on the forum recently.

Yes, the gazebo is Peach's meet and greet. We've talked about that before... Although, something I've never seen mentioned before by anyone, is that I believe there may be some sort of theater underneath Peach's Castle.

Great video! Really hyped.

A Nintendo Theatre a la Dreamworks theatre would round out this land so perfectly. I’m not a person to judge space very well, but it seems like the theatre could fit but no queue really? Something like this for a Super Mario Adventure or a Smash Bros show (preferably the former tho) would be just so perfect. Use same tech as DW theatre (never seen it, but I believe read it was an updated 4-D projection system? Please correct me if wrong) and bump up the projection mapping a tad then the size of the land I feel won’t matter as much as I was worried, especially once DK arrives.

Reactions: Pacific
My only worry is that wouldn't the theater be labeled on the map? Especially if its like a 3D experience (which I highly doubt).

But that sure would be nice. This land is severely lacking in entertainment.

My only worry is that wouldn't the theater be labeled on the map? Especially if its like a 3D experience (which I highly doubt).

But that sure would be nice. This land is severely lacking in entertainment.
I believe it's just a small multi-use theater. It could be used for small shows, like Celestina street show size, but indoors, or even Nintendo-related announcements for promotional use, etc. Or, just a cute small character show. Either way, they may not be opening with any shows during Covid times, and likely won't list it on the map until there is something to list... doesn't mean it doesn't exist though.

And I checked, there are restrooms under there on the first level as well, but they are to the right of this mysterious, unknown, multi-use small theater.

I believe it's just a small multi-use theater. It could be used for small shows, like Celestina street show size, but indoors, or even Nintendo-related announcements for promotional use, etc. Or, just a cute small character show. Either way, they may not be opening with any shows during Covid times, and likely won't list it on the map until there is something to list... doesn't mean it doesn't exist though.

And I checked, there are restrooms under there on the first level as well, but they are to the right of this mysterious, unknown, multi-use small theater.
Something similar but slightly larger than the Barney theater in USF?

Reactions: Clive and Alicia

Multi-use theater sounds perfect!

And yeah, that's good point. Just because its not on the map doesn't mean it ceases to exist. My bad.

With how great and realistic Mario and Luigi looked and worked, PERFECT.

And like 10x more themed, and I feel just going with the vibe of the land, even the slightest bit of interactivity. This sounds like such a great use of space if true.

Also would allow for holiday stuff, if they wanted.

Reactions: Pacific
I don't know, seems pretty small to me honestly—but hard to tell as the castle above it is small, but this is under the castle + walkway and staircase above, not just the castle.