Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Page 121 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
More than a clip of Yoshi on Themeparx is all I’ll say (take the hint), get it while you can!!!!

My reaction:

CUUUUTTTEE.

That looks thoroughly charming. A great way to soak in the atmosphere of the larger land, in addition to being its own experience.

The Universal Orlando parks need more family attractions like this.

Very much so.

Like the ride. Seems like lots of FUN. Reminds me of Old Tyme Disney and an attraction that Walt would love....That said, I think Hollywood got the better deal getting SLOP in place of Yoshii.
This does make me excited for SLOP since that is expected to be a tad more “complete” story, and I already find that franchise adorable. They nailed this so I can’t imagine they won’t with SLOP. UOR needs both, and it’s fine if they’re in the same park too. Drastically different rides.

Reactions: Mad Dog
I'm so glad Hollywood got Pets over Yoshi. Yoshi looks super cute but it feels like it's missing something.
Eh, I would have preferred both somehow, but the current plan is good at leaving space for future expansions. Still hoping something like that Pets trackless ride comes.

Eh, I would have preferred both somehow, but the current plan is good at leaving space for future expansions. Still hoping something like that Pets trackless ride comes.
I really want an interactive show akin to The Laugh Floor or Lighting McQueen Racing Academy in Hollywood, particularly for SNW.
Edit: My bad, didn't mean to double post. I was typing away, lmao.