Superman (DECU) | Inside Universal Forums

Superman (DECU)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm genuinely interested to see how this play's out, especially as Cavill has done, good work, with Supes. I'm fascinated to know what the projects could be for him acting (with..a small part of me hoping he'd play a role with Shazam 2, considering everything with that).

Reactions: chris.g
I'm genuinely interested to see how this play's out, especially as Cavill has done, good work, with Supes. I'm fascinated to know what the projects could be for him acting (with..a small part of me hoping he'd play a role with Shazam 2, considering everything with that).
Shazam 2 was the first thing that came to my mind, as well.

Yeah, I'm leaning that way too, would be a great way to show Shazam's capabilities when facing against Black Adam due to Superman's weaknesses. If Battinson ends up being connected to the DCEU I see him making an appearance in his second film (if Hush is really the route theyll go after Long Halloween) and Flashpoint as well as a Gov. captured Superman.