Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

I wish I got to experience this attraction; alas, I've NEVER been to Universal (I could've in 2016 when I went to the Disney parks, but I didn't...) The whole Terminator franchise reminds me of Grid from DC Comics (who has actually appeared in a Six Flags ride; Cyborg Hyper Drive at Six Flags New England) so it would be right up my alley.

I wish I got to experience this attraction; alas, I've NEVER been to Universal (I could've in 2016 when I went to the Disney parks, but I didn't...) The whole Terminator franchise reminds me of Grid from DC Comics (who has actually appeared in a Six Flags ride; Cyborg Hyper Drive at Six Flags New England) so it would be right up my alley.
More like Grid reminds you of Terminator - one time-traveling cyborg is newer than the other. :grin:

In any case, take it from someone who’s experienced both shows multiple times: although Terminator had bigger stakes, planned to be a Terminator 2.5 to lead into what would become Rise of the Machines…The Bourne Stuntacular is the superior show, trust.

More like Grid reminds you of Terminator - one time-traveling cyborg is newer than the other. :grin:

In any case, take it from someone who’s experienced both shows multiple times: although Terminator had bigger stakes, planned to be a Terminator 2.5 to lead into what would become Rise of the Machines…The Bourne Stuntacular is the superior show, trust.
Grid is actually a full-on robot who doesn't travel through time, although Brainiac (an AI system) did do that in a season 4 episode of Superman TAS...

I dunno about the Bourne show... does it have motorcycles? T2 3D had them...

Grid is actually a full-on robot who doesn't travel through time, although Brainiac (an AI system) did do that in a season 4 episode of Superman TAS...

I dunno about the Bourne show... does it have motorcycles? T2 3D had them...
it has something better

You’ve never been to Universal?

So more T2-3D USF props:

View attachment 15727
"It is an attraction experience certificate of JTB tour participation privilege.
This is for those who took a "Look JTB tour" to "Universal Studios" in Florida, USA.
It is a certificate that you have experienced the Terminator 2 3D attraction."

View attachment 15728
View attachment 15730
70mm film

View attachment 15731
badges and passes
And from the Hollywood show:

View attachment 15732
Cyberdyne crew patches

View attachment 15733
Sneak peak VIP passes

View attachment 15734View attachment 15735