Talkative Transformers | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Talkative Transformers

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Actually, this was recorded in California. Live voice actors have been utilized in Orlando for publicity/events. A mock up of the offering was tested in December 2013 for Bill Davis and others who approved of the experience and showed great interest in implementing the offering as part of daily operations. It would seem that there are bigger fish to fry.

But the video below appears as the Shrek building behind, and the newer TF meet & greet. I don't understand what you are saying. Approved yet denied because of money? Welcome to hollywood I guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5rpbCQlo6Q

Last edited:
But the video below appears as the Shrek building behind, and the newer TF meet & greet. I don't understand what you are saying. Approved yet denied because of money? Welcome to hollywood I guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5rpbCQlo6Q

Based on the doors behind the performer in this video, this looks to be the USH set location. The door in this video opens down the center where as the door at USF is more like a garage door and opens bottom to top.

After seeing the demo of the life performers last year, Bill was enthusiastic about it being implemented into daily park operations. That was a year ago and still no live voice actors involved with the Transformers meet and greet. No idea if the reasons are budgetary and nature.

Based on the doors behind the performer in this video, this looks to be the USH set location. The door in this video opens down the center where as the door at USF is more like a garage door and opens bottom to top.

After seeing the demo of the life performers last year, Bill was enthusiastic about it being implemented into daily park operations. That was a year ago and still no live voice actors involved with the Transformers meet and greet. No idea if the reasons are budgetary and nature.

Well then, there we have it.

Well darn. Hopefully they come to Orlando soon.

Well darn. Hopefully they come to Orlando soon.

I like how they actually interact physically like shaking hands. In Orlando they might as well be behind a fence. And Optimus Prime saying cheese at the end of that one video is priceless.

Pretty sure its more due to the Langauge(s) spoken by park guests in Florida. We get a lot more foreigners here than in California.

Pretty sure its more due to the Langauge(s) spoken by park guests in Florida. We get a lot more foreigners here than in California.

That is the worst reason (if true). I think regarding toerists most of them are from the UK and probably Mexico. Most of these speak English. Add the US market and you have 95% of the market.
Travelers from scadinavian countries, Netherlands an Belgium will speak English as a Second language. So please Universal get these transformers to talk asap!

There are other videos on Youtube where Megatron goes off on selfies, but that one really exploded in popularity for some reason.

I love looking for these videos on youtube but there are so few of them. It's hilarious. I wish they had this in Orlando.

Well may I ask why you know this, for certain? I haven't read anything to suggest that interaction is an impossibility, and considering it's done (very well I might add!) in Hollywood, it absolutely could happen here... And this thread was made to discuss interactive transformer actors, so the possibility of it moving to Orlando is very relevant...

Reactions: OrlandoGuy
Well then, there we have it.

Are you slipping on your attention to details Teebs? The Florida costume is much higher quality, more bulky, and you don't see the human underneath :rofl:
(which also makes the movements they can do less animated)

[video=youtube_share;5qtQBw90p_g]http://youtu.be/5qtQBw90p_g[/video]

Are you slipping on your attention to details Teebs? The Florida costume is much higher quality, more bulky, and you don't see the human underneath :rofl:
(which also makes the movements they can do less animated)

I assumed you were joking. I don't see a lick of difference.

dark-rides.jpg

universal-studios-orlando-transformers-bumblebee-meet-and-greet-3.jpg

788-640x480.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
^ Well it was a joke at it's root. But I was mistaken, don't know much about the Hollywood park. In the previously posted video it looks like a different costume, I guess that is what a bad camera does though. :lol:

^ Well it was a joke at it's root. But I was mistaken, don't know much about the Hollywood park. In the previously posted video it looks like a different costume, I guess that is what a bad camera does though. :lol:

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I actually did detect a tiny lick of detail missing in Hollywood's megatron. The fins on his shoulders do not have the counter-relief, intaglio... cavo-rilievo even, details that Orlando's does. :wave:

It would be really cool if Bumblebee started using his radio to communicate with guests sometime very soon!!!