The 25th Anniversary in 2015 | Inside Universal Forums

The 25th Anniversary in 2015

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GAcoaster

Platinum Member
Nov 30, 2012
Orlando
I was just thinking that with Universal celebrating their 25th anniversary in 2015, I wonder if they have anything planned to commemorate it?

I know something was mentioned about upgrading/updating the Superstar Parade in the next year or two, and I have to wonder if it will be updated specifically to celebrate Studios 25th?

Personally I'm hoping for some kind of exhibit/tributes around the park showing past attractions. I find it odd that there seem to be so few pictures and so little information on the history of the park since it is relatively new.

I would guess nothing more than a speech or something on the actual day of the anniversary. I mean look at the ride lineup right now...its pretty obvious they dont put too much emphasis on history.

Were getting a few smaller additions for the Studios in 2015

How about colorful bracelets that have RFID chips in them!!! Can't believe nobody has thought of that before. It's such a great idea!!!!

Were getting a few smaller additions for the Studios in 2015

Fear Factor replacement and possibly another flat ride along the London/World Expo waterfront? Or maybe some massive upgrades to their aging attractions? Regardless this is going to be a wild next 10-12 years

Status
Not open for further replies.