The Characters of Universal (Part 1) | Inside Universal Forums

The Characters of Universal (Part 1)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jon Fu

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus
Jul 26, 2010
California
zoomlens.jpg

New feature by Adriana: Zoom Lens.

This week, we're taking a look at the characters of Universal. Check it out: http://insideuniversal.net/2013/03/zoom-lens-the-characters-of-ush-part-1/

Reactions: BernardMesa
About 4 years ago I went to USH for the first time and I met Groucho Marx (#2). Every time I went to USH he was there, until they dropped the character. He has an incredibly kind and caring heart. He talked to everyone like an old pal and always pointed out the good things he saw in them. I have had the pleaser of talking to him outside of USH and he has grown to be my best friend.

Love love loved the article, Adri! I sometimes prefer the characters in Universal over Disney. More interactive and "real" and most aren't costumed characters. I especially love both the Lucy's. Reading what you said almost made me cry, cuz I almost cried a couple times talking toboth of the Lucys. I'm such a huge fan and the two ladies that potray her are fabulous. The younger ones name starts with a J (idk if I'm allowed to say it!) and I had such a heartfelt conversation with her!

Anyway, by far, the characters are some of the best highlights for me on a Universal trip!

Are you gonna have another article about the characters you didn't include like Groucho and Marilyn, etc?