The Club Cool Thread | Inside Universal Forums

The Club Cool Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Favorite Drink?

• Krest Ginger Ale

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Fanta Kolita

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beverly

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Mezzo Mix

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • VegitaBeta

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Kinley Lemon

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Lift Apple

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Smart Watermelon

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
What is your favorite flavor at Club Cool?

I enjoy the VegitaBeta on a hot day, but I "love" Beverly when I wanna see other people try it. :lol:

And yes, Jake, you inspired this thread.

They are good in a certain way, I like drinking the Ginger one sometimes cause it gives you that tingle in your jawline :lol:

But yea whenever I take someone there who hasn't been there, I tell them how GOOOOOD Beverly is :lol:

For those who have never been to Club Cool these are the selections.
302cody.jpg

Personally I love VegitaBeta. I'm that guy when I go there. I'll buy a drink at some point during the day and fill it up with VegitaBeta because it's pretty much impossible to find otherwise. I don't really drink soda, and if you've had VegitaBeta you know it's very similar to a sports drink. I hate that you can't find it anywhere besides Disney or the Coke Factory. At that I'm not even sure if they have it at the Coke Factory. I went there years ago and don't remember trying it.

Other favorites are Kinley, Mezzo Mix, and the always delicious Beverly.

For those who have never been to Club Cool these are the selections.
302cody.jpg

Personally I love VegitaBeta. I'm that guy when I go there. I'll buy a drink at some point during the day and fill it up with VegitaBeta because it's pretty much impossible to find otherwise. I don't really drink soda, and if you've had VegitaBeta you know it's very similar to a sports drink. I hate that you can't find it anywhere besides Disney or the Coke Factory. At that I'm not even sure if they have it at the Coke Factory. I went there years ago and don't remember trying it.

Other favorites are Kinley, Mezzo Mix, and the always delicious Beverly.

They let you do that? Or you sneak in a refill from the machines? :lol:

I've never tried any of them, but I'm really tempted to try Beverly just to see how erm good... it really is :lol:

Have a back up ready on standy by, because nothing tastes as good with Beverly than another drink right after :sneaky:

I always enjoy Kinley and Mezzo Mix, but I've never tried Beverly, although with some of the comments about it I'm not sure I should try it :lol:

I've never tried any of them, but I'm really tempted to try Beverly just to see how erm good... it really is :lol:

Drinking Beverly is like a Theme Park "Rite of Passage". You have to at least try it once, to say you did. :lol:

It doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth at all, the purpose of the drink is that it is a product sold in Italy, it is meant to drink in between courses at a meal to "reset" your palatte in order to not have the taste of the previous food in your mouth when eating the new food.