The Exorcist: Believer (HHN 2023) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

The Exorcist: Believer (HHN 2023)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
From @Cygnus
studioslot.png

I’m really bad at my knowledge of sound stage numbers since they always change them seemingly every two weeks. Where is it at?

Reactions: pigboy and MikePat

Confirmed there's a facade, and it's not a house.

Well, that makes sense because the house description mentioned thrusting guests into “a bustling street market in Haiti.”

I am actually curious to see Murdy’s direction for this house. I know for the first few Exorcist houses the a lot of the inspiration came from the “banned/unreleased” trailer for the original film, and the infamous “flash image” element has sorta been continued in the poster and trailer for Believer.

Reactions: Jake S
They were not kidding when they said this house SMELLS. Possibly the worst smelling HHN house I've ever gone through. Literally puked in my mouth a little bit... :dizzy:

possessed the exorcist GIF
I can tell you’ve never been through Saw in 2009 or 2010. LOOOOL. That house smelled RANCID. Heard scareactors literally threw up from the awful smells.

But yeah it smelled bad, but it could be worse!

Reactions: Freakenstein
I can tell you’ve never been through Saw in 2009 or 2010. LOOOOL. That house smelled RANCID. Heard scareactors literally threw up from the awful smells.

Bro... if Saw 09-10 smelled worse, how the hell did you not barf everywhere in that house???

Reactions: Freakenstein

I can still remember the smells. It's as if they really did have dead bodies in there. Who knew they smelled like manure?

Reactions: Freak
Went through this house again tonight and had an absolutely AMAZING run. Rating has gone up from a 7/10 to a 9/10. Love this house on both coasts :love:
Laugh Exorcist GIF by THE EXORCIST: BELIEVER

Reactions: TableYe
I am not sure where to put this post, so I am putting it here. Be cautious of the random three-step hatch outside of the exorcist maze. I saw so many people trip and fall face-first, not realizing it was there. I tripped over it and got lucky, but the group behind me and another couple of groups weren't so lucky.
Is it at the entrance/exit to the stage? Exit/Entrance to the maze? That doesn’t sound good

Reactions: marip123
Yes its at the entrance/exit to the maze! Its three-board covering, I think, wires but definitely dangerous!
Can confirm. I almost fell over this myself while I was moving along the queue because I wasn't watching for it. It's a three high stacked set of boards covering wires leading the the sound stage and the lack of ramp makes it very easy to fall over it if you don't lift your feet enough.

I have no idea how this blatant trip hazard got approved.

Now that I've seen the movie, I'm fascinated they got a pretty decent maze out of it. Oddly, there's not a whole lot of material in the movie to work off of (but obviously, maybe a bit more than the original). Even more oddly, there's some moments not in the maze at all that could've/should've been -- maybe they were too spoiler-y, I don't know. They definitely took some creative liberties in some moments though.