The Future of Fast and Furious: Supercharged | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

The Future of Fast and Furious: Supercharged

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So... considering the parks have had decent-sized attendance (especially on the weekends) and wait times upwards of an hour for some attractions, do guests care this is closed?

Don't tell me GSAT scores are higher with it closed. :lol:

So... considering the parks have had decent-sized attendance (especially on the weekends) and wait times upwards of an hour for some attractions, do guests care this is closed?

Don't tell me GSAT scores are higher with it closed. :lol:
With Covid restrictions, I’m not convinced Supercharged had much capacity. I don’t think opening it back up would help the lines at the parks.

With Covid restrictions, I’m not convinced Supercharged had much capacity. I don’t think opening it back up would help the lines at the parks.

Eh.. it'd do the same as Kong.. And with that ginormous queue space, with social distancing, it may have actually been filled for the first time.

Reactions: shiekra38
200.gif

This is just like Wimpy's, and Cafe La Bamba-- seasonal openings for additional capacity when the parks need it. I think it will probably close again right after Christmas and re-open for spring break, then maybe for summer peak time again, assuming attendance goes up and not down.

Reactions: shiekra38 and Nick