The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9) | Page 203 | Inside Universal Forums

The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I remember when I worked at Tomorrowland in MK, the Cast Members stuck working at Tomorrowland Speedway hated their jobs with a passion due to the gas fumes. It would often make them dizzy/light headed/high. The Speedway was the one ride no one wanted to work.

On a side note: During my recent visit to my cave in Camp Jurassic (the cave with all the water), I realized that it smelled like the E.T. queue. So if you miss the smell… there ya go!

I remember when I worked at Tomorrowland in MK, the Cast Members stuck working at Tomorrowland Speedway hated their jobs with a passion due to the gas fumes. It would often make them dizzy/light headed/high. The Speedway was the one ride no one wanted to work.

On a side note: During my recent visit to my cave in Camp Jurassic (the cave with all the water), I realized that it smelled like the E.T. queue. So if you miss the smell… there ya go!
It was my first job in Florida. It was hot, smelly, and uncomfortable. Gassing cars at 2am and then trying to get the smell of gasoline off you. And running for cover in thunderstorms (they used to wait until way too late to shut down). My co-workers were cool, and it least the outfit was a cotton jumpsuit. But when I left for monorails, I never looked back