The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9) | Page 103 | Inside Universal Forums

The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So any bets on when Poseidon will reopen?
After the summer, in case they need its extended queue for VelociCoaster opening day/week/month?

EDIT: Although, at this point, I am thinking the line shouldn't extend beyond the waterfront or bridge after opening day, so who knows!

After the summer, in case they need its extended queue for VelociCoaster opening day/week/month?

EDIT: Although, at this point, I am thinking the line shouldn't extend beyond the waterfront or bridge after opening day, so who knows!
I'm theorizing that Velocicoaster, though it will attract most of Universal's largely teen and young adult guests, due to it's extreme thrill factor, will only have limited appeal to the
older guest demographic. In other words, it's not nearly all inclusive of the visiting guests like Kong or Spider Man are. So that may keep the lines from getting overly long. Hagrid,
while being pretty thrilling too, doesn't have that scare factor that a coaster with inversions and long drops has, so it doesn't fall into the fear category like VC does. Seems like Universal is
going to be pretty damn crowded this summer, so I'm guessing with the relaxed guidelines, and more safety relaxing to come, that PF will open by late June/early July. Just my 'guess' though.

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts