The Last of Us (HHN 2023) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

The Last of Us (HHN 2023)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Perhaps it's a dumb thought but, I wonder if they're gonna bring back the TWD tank featured in 2012 for the chase out of Pittsburgh into the suburbs.

Should still be on the lot, and it'd make sense in context of the house.

I would like to see RE7 house, fits more for HHN considering much of the game took place within the Bakers’ property.
I want an RE2/3 mashup. TLOU seemingly taking place in Pittsburg could be the groundwork of proving it will work.

Reactions: Paulio
Don't care about this that much, but excited for y'all. Hopefully the set design is insane.

I’m only interested in seeing Resident Evil or Silent hill back. Hopefully this does pave the way though
Resident Evil has been used a LOT in HHN Japan, so I wonder if Capcom is down to work with them with bringing it in Hollywood.

Id love to see Silent Hill 2 as a maze. The things I would do just to hear “White Noiz” and “Theme of Laura” in a maze. I feel like Masahiro Ito would be down working with Murdy to create a maze.

Reactions: chris.g
Id love to see Silent Hill 2 as a maze. The things I would do just to hear “White Noiz” and “Theme of Laura” in a maze. I feel like Masahiro Ito would be down working with Murdy to create a maze.
I loved the "There Was A HOLE here" homage in the Silent Hill maze, lovely little nod to the fans. Would love a full maze based on the game, perhaps to tie-in with the release of the Silent Hill 2 movie, though I'm not really sure what the situation is with Konami right now.

Reactions: Freak and chris.g
I loved the "There Was A HOLE here" homage in the Silent Hill maze, lovely little nod to the fans. Would love a full maze based on the game, perhaps to tie-in with the release of the Silent Hill 2 movie, though I'm not really sure what the situation is with Konami right now.

Konami is under new management with console exclusivity at the moment with PlayStation for foreseeable Silent Hill releases. While I’m cautiously optimistic 2’s remake will be good, it depends on its success to see what can be done with it. Sony has a well established relationship when it comes to lending IP’s to Universal, so i can see them giving some leverage in asking Konami for a house on both coasts in the coming years. With TLOU being advertised WITH the PS logo, I’m curious as to what other doors will open up.

I want an RE2/3 mashup. TLOU seemingly taking place in Pittsburg could be the groundwork of proving it will work.

To be fair, we kinda witnessed that back in 2013 back in Orlando when there was a mash-up of RE2/3 house, though much of the house was based upon the old RE movies and PS1 games. However, I would love to see the immersive one in the form of RE2/3 remakes.

I’m only interested in seeing Resident Evil or Silent hill back. Hopefully this does pave the way though
Filming began for Return To Silent Hill this past spring, so Silent Hill will be out there with some brand relevance again with the film reboot and the new Silent Hill: Township game both coming up. It's pretty much been a brand that hasn't been utilized since 2012.

Is it bad that I'm worried about TLOU not being in a Soundstage? I don't attend Hollywood, but I want the Hollywood peeps to get a fantastic house.
With the exception of Stranger Things (2018) Even when they’re in soundstages there isn’t much difference on how “grand” the sets can be in comparison of a tent. It just has the benefit of being less narrow.

Reactions: Crypt Keeper
I'm actually kind of curious what happens if the GSAT's turn positive and the demand for more TLOU is apparent. Because if I'm honest: there's still one major chunk of the game that feels genuinely there for a round two.

And that's the Winter season in it's full. For what Pittsburgh has as an all-encompassing package, Silver Lake and David's Camp really feels like the next best option after the fact (as opposed to going into Part 2 and Seattle immediately).

Hell Yeah Success GIF by Naughty Dog

It’s likely just for the triggers but still cool that they got them to record HHN exclusive dialogue.