The Museum: Deadly Exhibits (HHN 33) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

The Museum: Deadly Exhibits (HHN 33)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
giphy.gif

The Museum.png

no its the supposed rotting stone lol but from a far it could be probably seen as it though lol, my reaction was the same trust me haha
Unless the Lantern is the Rotting Stone and this is before Universal and Legendary Truth found it perhaps? The Icon is rumored to be Adaru's master after all, so having the Lantern present at the event would be fitting.

Unless the Lantern is the Rotting Stone and this is before Universal and Legendary Truth found it perhaps? The Icon is rumored to be Adaru's master after all, so having the Lantern present at the event would be fitting.
It would be a cool concept in mind but I don't see them long-term planning this as I think this was discussed before in the 33 speculation discussion, this house seems like it could be an icon driven house nonetheless but not sure how they'd go about it lol, plus if it was current day Jack would have the lantern, while back then, it would have been great to see that detail added in the information, excited to see if this gets a haunted tale and more backstory in its description.

It would be a cool concept in mind but I don't see them long-term planning this as I think this was discussed before in the 33 speculation discussion, this house seems like it could be an icon driven house nonetheless but not sure how they'd go about it lol, plus if it was current day Jack would have the lantern, while back then, it would have been great to see that detail added in the information, excited to see if this gets a haunted tale and more backstory in its description.
I'm not saying they would've been long-term planning this, they like to make big lore changes/additions on a whim (hell look at Case Files). I'm just saying that not only does it look like the Lantern, but it would make sense for it to be present in some form if the Icon truly is Adaru's 'master'.

I'm curious though if this is going in a SS or a tent
I believe this is Sprung 1.

I'm not saying they would've been long-term planning this, they like to make big lore changes/additions on a whim (hell look at Case Files). I'm just saying that not only does it look like the Lantern, but it would make sense for it to be present in some form if the Icon truly is Adaru's 'master'.

I believe this is Sprung 1.
If this is for the supposed female icon, it would be interesting to see where they go with it, I don't see this thing being a big lore change or anything, I wouldn't look too into it till we actually get more detail in the coming weeks.

Maybe it's a bit of a nitpick, but I'm not huge on the name haha. Kinda generic honestly. I kinda wish it got a more punny name like Hellblock Horror or Spirits of the Coven, or even one with a bit of wordplay like Puppet Theatre: Captive Audience, Dead Exposure , or Depths of Fear.

I wasn't huge on a couple of the more generic original names last year either like Yeti: Campground Kills, so I hope the next two house names stick the landing. Or else! I might be a little miffed for about a week and then get used to it because no one really cares!! This is your only warning, A&D! My temporary miffed-ness is in your hands!! :hmph: :lmao:

Maybe it's a bit of a nitpick, but I'm not huge on the name haha. Kinda generic honestly. I kinda wish it got a more punny name like Hellblock Horror or Spirits of the Coven, or even one with a bit of wordplay like Puppet Theatre: Captive Audience, Dead Exposure , or Depths of Fear.

I wasn't huge on a couple of the more generic original names last year either like Yeti: Campground Kills, so I hope the next two house names stick the landing. Or else! I might be a little miffed for about a week and then get used to it because no one really cares!! This is your only warning, A&D! My temporary miffed-ness is in your hands!! :hmph: :lmao:
While this is a wait-and-see moment, I agree that the set-up of this concept could have used a more evocative name. The idea that this is a "folklore museum" is a big misdirect from the concept of "evil Night At The Museum" promised by the title. If the house ends up being more about folktales than a "museum", I might have preferred something like "The Museum: FolkTales Posessed". I imagine that "Folklore" isn't going to be something that Universal wants to call a haunted house, especially after seeing how well Evermore's legal battle with Taylor Swift went...

Of course, none of us have seen it yet. But it sounds like two house ideas that were smashed into one somewhere in the development process, doesn't it?

Reactions: GA-MBIT
This is what I envision a folklore museum to look like. Not all museums are Smithsonians. Disclaimer: Im not implying this is what it’s gonna look like or be.

Ah yes, I've been there. Very cramped from what I remember.

Idk why but I can’t help but feel like this is just gonna feel like a generic wax museum type house instead of doing something more interesting with it?