Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Next Step

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
So here we are - 3 months after the forums were supposed to shut down.. :lol: Site's going great, new mods helping and seems like we're clicking pretty well.

A few of us have tossed around some ideas and ultimately, and we have a good idea where we wanna go next. BUT we wanna know for our site going forward, what you would like to see. Instead of doing a poll, I'm just going to list some options that have been tossed around. Please choose a Top 3.

- PC and Mobile Wallpapers
- Enhanced User Experience on Forums
- Vlog
- More YouTube Videos (POV's and Overviews)
- More Meet-Ups
- Better Shirt Options
- More Podcast Guests
- OU App

I think an enhanced YouTube presence and more vlog/blogging should be top priorities as it will help the sites online presence. Also, if you can do it, a OU App would be a great addition as well.

Yes an App would be great I can read Forum from phone if I scroll through all posts/categories but it will not show new posts only.(android on mobile chrome )
If their is a browser that does this let me know.

More You Tube & other videos. Enhanced user experience on forums. More park photos, though Alicia Stella has been doing a great job of contributing her stuff to the site. ........Bottom line, though, it seems like the forum participation has been reinvigorated. The OU folk have really come together to keep this site's forums going. Many former posters have returned to active posting status and the discussions have been interesting & fresh. Got to love the OU crowd. They have really rallied around the flag. Great to see this, especially in a world where a long successful site like TPI has seen it's forum activity deteriorate to the point where their forum discussion has virtually disappeared.

I want to be able to change my forum colors and subscribe to certain threads if I already can't do so. I Cant see signatures when I log in and my threads are extra long for some reason. More user control for what the user sees. Unless I am just not able to find it lol.

- Enhanced User Experience on Forums
- Vlog
- OU App

EDIT: Maybe I've missed it all this time, but could we get strike-throughs and spoiler tags added to the WYSIWYG?

Last edited:
So basically.. you guys want an app, not necessarily a mobile version of OU...Just an app where it all is condensed into 1 location for easier navigation?

I actually love the Mobile wallpapers. I'm rocking the Kongfrontation one right now.

I think either an enhanced mobile version or app would be cool. I too have trouble seeing New Posts Only the way I use it here on the desktop. But not a big deal.. I still mostly navigate via desktop.